Assessment criteria: Assignments will be assessed against the SILOs for the assessment. In particular, assignments will be assessed based on objective demonstration of the following:
1) Acting as a team, engagement of critical thinking and interpretation skills to correctly identify the issues to be analysed in the case study.
2) Application of critical thinking, interpretation and analytical skills to develop a meaningful analysis of the issue(s) previously identified, with detailed and analytical application of tax concepts, tax principles, legislation and case law. Mere citation, transcription or repetition of theory, concepts, legislation and case law without proper application will not attract any marks.
3) Correct application of tax concepts and case law principles to calculate tax liability (if required). Calculations must be fully stated and supported by applicable legislation and case law (where case law is required).
4) Elaboration of a solution to the issues presented in the case study, referring to the elements analysed and concluding the case. Applying the relevant legislation, identify and discuss the tax implications related to the sale of Brent Wilson’s house, and calculate any net capital gain which may arise thereof.
2) Applying legislation and case law, advise Brent Wilson on whether he could claim a deduction in relation to the legal fees incurred in May 2019.
3) Considering the information provided by Brent Wilson as well as your answer to items 1 and 2 above, prepare Brent Wilson’s statement of taxable income and calculate his final tax liability including Medicare Levy for the year ending 30 June 2019, stating the applicable legislation and case law (note: calculation of private health insurance rebate not required).
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
My Assignment Help. (2021). Taxation. Retrieved from https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/acc3tax-taxation/principles-of-business-taxation.html.
"Taxation." My Assignment Help, 2021, https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/acc3tax-taxation/principles-of-business-taxation.html.
My Assignment Help (2021) Taxation [Online]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/acc3tax-taxation/principles-of-business-taxation.html
[Accessed 21 April 2021].
My Assignment Help. 'Taxation' (My Assignment Help, 2021) <https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/acc3tax-taxation/principles-of-business-taxation.html> accessed 21 April 2021.
My Assignment Help. Taxation [Internet]. My Assignment Help. 2021 [cited 21 April 2021]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/acc3tax-taxation/principles-of-business-taxation.html.
Getting academic assistance from MyAssignmenthelp.com is a wise decision. Many students, finding the answer to their queries 'who will Do my essay for cheap' are likely to find our services useful and beneficial. They no longer need to waste their time in typing 'can someone write my essay at cheap price', instead they can hire our cheap essay writers to complete the due papers perfectly within given deadline.
Answer List at least ten ways to climb the corporate ladder. Consider roadblocks that may prevent one from climbing the corporate ladder Return on investment (ROI) is a term used to measures the performance of a business. To climb the corporate ladder successfully one has to be resilient even when the organization's environment seems contrary due to the economic downturn. Planning ahead that is having a business plan is vital since one will ...Read More
Answer Synopsis Through this article, the author tried to show the impact of participation of employees in deliberate or strategic change on some set of factors that is related to the execution of change in the organisation. Through this article, it has been shown that participation helps in reducing the organisational resistance towards the strategic change implementation and creates a high level of emotional obligation and commitment of emp...Read More
Answer: Introduction Human resource development can be stated as one of the factor which directly drives the factor of any organization. Human resource is one of the working area of the organization which focus on the working of the organization (Brewster and Hegewisch, 2017). The concept of the HRM can be considered as a systematic and strategic approach which is related to the managing of the people. The HRM approach can be stated to be dir...Read More
Answer: Introduction A business plan is considered to be one of the basic steps in developing a business. The entrepreneurs need to chalk out the strategies before starting the business. Such strategies are formally documented in the form of business plans. It is needless to mention that different businesses have different business plans because of the variations in the business model, offering, marketing and operational strategies and value ...Read More
Answer: CPU: CPU stands for central processing unit which denotes to an electronic circuit capable of fetching input commands or instructions from memory unit. Logic and arithmetic operation care performed by the CPU and it also stored the data back to the memory device. As the name implies it is the central unit of the whole system and installed in a dedicated socket on motherboard along with a fan. As shown in the diagram CPU is comp...Read More
Just share requirement and get customized Solution.
Our writers make sure that all orders are submitted, prior to the deadline.
Using reliable plagiarism detection software, Turnitin.com.We only provide customized 100 percent original papers.
Feel free to contact our assignment writing services any time via phone, email or live chat. If you are unable to calculate word count online, ask our customer executives.
Our writers can provide you professional writing assistance on any subject at any level.
Our best price guarantee ensures that the features we offer cannot be matched by any of the competitors.
Get all your documents checked for plagiarism or duplicacy with us.
Get different kinds of essays typed in minutes with clicks.
Calculate your semester grades and cumulative GPa with our GPA Calculator.
Balance any chemical equation in minutes just by entering the formula.
Calculate the number of words and number of pages of all your academic documents.
Our Mission Client Satisfaction
Amazing support and great work from the expert! Again thank you guys so much for all the help!
well prepared project. got some minor editing and got the full marks. will use it again .
good job and consider the need the of the assignment .good job and consider the need the of the assignment .good job and consider the need the of the assignment .good job and consider the need the of the assignment .good job and consider the need the...
received 72 marks this is first assignment which i have received above 70 i have given so many assignment after this i received a good marks. but expected is 75 above as i had paid too much money.