1. My contribution in this project was preparing introduction part on accounting and control of energy costs which are used in the organizations for their better business functioning. There were several parts and levels which have been taken into consideration by me and my team members. I helped my team members in reading accounting standards and other applicable laws which helped in completion of accounting and control of energy costs project. My contribution in this project was related with the preparing introduction part on accounting and control of energy costs. It helped me to develop data analysis skills in effective manner. I used primary and secondary data sources for collection of data for this project.
2. There are several members in my group which played pivotal role in the completion of project on accounting and control energy cost, sustainability and external reporting and accounting and control of energy costs. The topic of accounting and control energy cost sustainability and external reporting and other topics of this report have been prepared by other team members. All members played their parts in effective manner.
3. This report is prepared on the basis of collective efforts of team members. All the group members of team had made collective efforts to complete this research. The Main intent of our team could be defined with the collaborative behavior with each others.
4. In the completion of this report I have gained several intents and skills such as I learned how to collect data and make analysis of same. I used several means such as internet sources, magazines and books to evaluate the critical part of this report project. Throughout this project, I learned to work in a team. I learned that a person could provide effective level of result if he works hard but people working in team could provide unimaginable result for the project. I also learned to work in pressure with broad level of thinking. I had to use my mind while collecting data. I learned to think in such a way like all other board of directors and managers thinks to run their company. However, throughout this project I learned these three skills attributes
5. There are several tasks which have been adopted in the completion of this accounting and control of energy costs project. However, team members who are having good level of knowledge in accounting and costing will be indulged in completion of this report. There are several three strategies which could be adopted for completion of this project
Meeting- All the team members could gather on daily basis to discuss the key points and action plan regarding to how to complete set projects
Build up trust in other team member’s work- All the team members need to trust other member’s works and have to collaborate in their works.
Cultivate open communication- All the members would be indulged in cultivating open communication between all the team members. It will help members to mitigate the possible problems.
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
My Assignment Help. (2018). Accounting And The Control Of Energy Costs. Retrieved from https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/accounting-and-the-control-of-energy-costs.
"Accounting And The Control Of Energy Costs." My Assignment Help, 2018, https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/accounting-and-the-control-of-energy-costs.
My Assignment Help (2018) Accounting And The Control Of Energy Costs [Online]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/accounting-and-the-control-of-energy-costs
[Accessed 03 April 2020].
My Assignment Help. 'Accounting And The Control Of Energy Costs' (My Assignment Help, 2018) <https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/accounting-and-the-control-of-energy-costs> accessed 03 April 2020.
My Assignment Help. Accounting And The Control Of Energy Costs [Internet]. My Assignment Help. 2018 [cited 03 April 2020]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/accounting-and-the-control-of-energy-costs.
For years now, MyAssignmenthelp.com is providing affordable essay help to millions of students worldwide. Our essay assistance services have helped us in assisting students with even the toughest essay assignments. We take pride in the fact that we cater the best assistance to search terms like help me with my essay. We offer affordable services in the fastest way possible. For our fast delivering services, students trust us with their urgent essay assignment needs. Two of our most popular essay writing services are maths essay help and English essay help.
Answer: Introduction The purpose of the report is to prepare the budgeted income statement of the ASX listed company that is Austar gold limited. The master budget along with their elements will be explained in the report. These elements of the master budget contribute effectively for preparing the accurate budget. The comparison of the top-down and bottom-up approach has been done which will help in analysing the suitable approach for the co...Read More
Answer: Introduction Discussion of issues associated to the company On November 28 2018, the Economic Times reported that Bharti Airtel bears net consolidated debt of 1,14,557 crore out of which the borrowings pertaining to the Indian Operators was seen as 80,000 crores. Therefore, as per the recent report it can be seen that the company is suffering major problems associated to increased debt ratio (Kumar 2018). Discussion...Read More
Answer: Introduction: The present report is based on the assessment of financial position of the three ASX listed companies that are having the business operations in the same industry. For the purpose of this report, the companies selected here are BHP Billiton, Bluescope Steel Ltd and Boral Ltd (BHP 2019). All the three companies are from the materials industry listed under the ASX 100. The report would take into the account the latest fina...Read More
Answer: Question 1: Sales budget Question 2: Production budget Question 3: Direct materials purchases budget Question 4: Direct labour budget Question 5: Overhead budget Question 6: Selling and administrative expenses budget Question 7: Ending finished goods inventory budget Question 8: Cost of goods sold budget Question 9: Cash budget Question 10: Pro forma balance sheet Question 11: Pro forma pro...Read More
Answer: Introduction: After the preparation of the adjusted trial balance and the respective financial statements including the income statement and the balance sheet statement, it is necessary to assess the financial condition of Helen’s Hire Cars for the year 2016. In order to analyse the financial condition of the concerned organisation, the use of ratio analysis is deemed to be vital, as it helps in revealing the business problems o...Read More
Just share your requirements and get customized solutions on time.
Our writers make sure that all orders are submitted, prior to the deadline.
Using reliable plagiarism detection software, Turnitin.com.We only provide customized 100 percent original papers.
Feel free to contact our assignment writing services any time via phone, email or live chat.
Our writers can provide you professional writing assistance on any subject at any level.
Our best price guarantee ensures that the features we offer cannot be matched by any of the competitors.
Get all your documents checked for plagiarism or duplicacy with us.
Get different kinds of essays typed in minutes with clicks.
Calculate your semester grades and cumulative GPa with our GPA Calculator.
Balance any chemical equation in minutes just by entering the formula.
Calculate the number of words and number of pages of all your academic documents.
Our Mission Client Satisfaction
The assignment was return to me on time has to make corrections and adjustment myself but still made a good grade. thanks
OMG this was totally better than expected and worth every penny!!! I suck at math so i\'m excited to see my grade!
Very happy with work provided by My assignment help.com. Excellent work. Always with in deadline.
Haven\'t get result yet but already feel like a great piece of writing, no disappoint.