Securing Higher Grades Costing Your Pocket? Book Your Assignment at The Lowest Price Now!
Add File

Error goes here

Files Missing!

Please upload all relevant files for quick & complete assistance.

Guaranteed Higher Grade!

AD699 Data Mining For Business Analytics

tag 0 Download 4 Pages / 977 Words tag 16-03-2021
  • Course Code: AD699
  • University: Boston University
    icon is not sponsored or endorsed by this college or university

  • Country: United States


Load the dataset day.csv into your R environment. Show the steps that you used to do this.
2. In R, use a scatterplot to depict the relationship between the input variable temp and the output variable cnt. What does this scatterplot suggest about the relationship between these variables
3. Find the correlation between temp and cnt.
4. Using your assigned seed value, create a data partition. Assign 60% (or any similar value) to be your training set, and the other 40% to be your validation set. Show the steps that you used to do this.
5. Using your training set, create a simple linear regression model. Show the step(s) that you used to do this.
6. What is the regression equation generated by your model Make up a hypothetical input value and explain what it would predict as an outcome.
7. Using the accuracy() function from the forecast package, assess the accuracy of your model against both the training set and the validation set. In a couple of sentences, what do you notice about these results, and any similarities or
Download Sample Now

Earn back the money you have spent on the downloaded sample by uploading a unique assignment/study material/research material you have. After we assess the authenticity of the uploaded content, you will get 100% money back in your wallet within 7 days.

Unique Document

Under Evaluation

Get Money
into Your Wallet

Total 4 pages

Cite This Work

To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:

My Assignment Help. (2021). Data Mining For Business Analytics. Retrieved from

"Data Mining For Business Analytics." My Assignment Help, 2021,

My Assignment Help (2021) Data Mining For Business Analytics [Online]. Available from:
[Accessed 28 November 2022].

My Assignment Help. 'Data Mining For Business Analytics' (My Assignment Help, 2021) <> accessed 28 November 2022.

My Assignment Help. Data Mining For Business Analytics [Internet]. My Assignment Help. 2021 [cited 28 November 2022]. Available from:

Stuck on Any Question

Our best expert will help you with the answer of your question with best explanation.

We will use e-mail only for:

arrow Communication regarding your orders

arrow To send you invoices, and other billing info

arrow To provide you with information of offers and other benefits

250 words
Error goes here

Error goes here

Files Missing!

Please upload all relevant files for quick & complete assistance.

We Can Help!

Get top notch assistance from our best tutors !
Excel in your academics & career in one easy click!


Other Samples

Content Removal Request

If you are the original writer of this content and no longer wish to have your work published on then please raise the content removal request.


5% Cashback

On APP - grab it while it lasts!

Download app now (or) Scan the QR code

*Offer eligible for first 3 orders ordered through app!

callback request mobile
Have any Query?