Customers make requests to hire bikes by either telephoning FBR or by simply walking into the shop. If a customer agrees to hire a bike (s) then their name, address and contact details are recorded. A customer can rent one or more bikes at a given time. For each bike that is rented a rental record is created. This contain the rental date, the time the
bike was taken out, the time it was due back and the actual time it was returned. In addition,the amount of rent paid is recorded which is determined through the class size code. Each rental record is associated with only one customer. A bike can be rented out any number of times or may never be rented.
Complete the following tasks:
1. Create a complete ERD to support the business needs as described above
2. Convert the ERD in at least 3NF and draw a dependency diagram
3. Create a database for FBR using MS ACCESS (Create tables only for bikes, rentals and customers with primary and foreign keys defined and other their other data)
4. Create a form to input data for bikes.
5. Input some significant data (8 bikes, 5 customers and 4 rentals)
6. Create SELECT, JOIN and NUMERIC Function queries (one of each type; you can use any tables and any fields)
7. Create a report using any one of the above queries.