Critically appraise four pieces of the literature.
Topic: The importance of quality care to promote the health and well-being of infants and toddlers.
1. A Mäori And Pacific Lens On Infant And Toddler Provision In Early Childhood Education (Lesley Rameka And Ali Glasgow).
2. Early Experiences Matter: A Relationships-Based Curriculum for the Birth-to-Three Age Group (Marjory Ebbeck, Sheela Warrier, Mandy Goh).
3. Infants, Family Day Care and the Politics of Belonging (Tina Stratigos, Ben Bradley and Jennifer Sumsion).
4.A pedagogy of care: Moving beyond the margins of managing work and minding babies (Jean Rockel)
Reviews of four articles.
• explains why you selected each article
• outlines the main points of each article
• explains the strengths and weaknesses of each article
• explains how the article contributes to thinking about the topic.