Discuss about the Organisational Change and Development, Lack of clarity in communication among the team members’ results in major issues faced by the team members
As highlighted in the above info graphics, the major issues faced by the teams in any business organization includes the following:
- Poor communication: Lack of clarity in communication among the team members’ results in major issues faced by the team members
- Lack of technical expertise: Lack of technical expertise creates operational and management issues in the team members.
- Planning overhead: Planning overhead on some of the team-members might result in planning overhead for the teams
- Lack of adequate training: Lack of training among the team members regarding technical expertise could result in operational issues in the teams
- Differences in culture: The differences in the culture among the team members also results in conflicts among the team members
- Interpersonal conflicts: Interpersonal conflicts are common among the team members. However, it is important to resolve these conflicts, such that the conflict could be resolved.
- Lack of team spirit: The team spirit is important for ensuring successful working of the teams.
- Lack of adequate support from the team-members: The lack of adequate support from the team-members will result in the operational issues among the team members.
The operational problems of the teams include the following:
- Lack of common goals: The conflict of the goals among the team-members might result in operational issues in the team
- Differences in the needs of the members: The differences in the needs of the members results in conflicts of the team-members
- Lack of norms and acceptable behaviour among the team members: The lack of acceptable behaviour among the team-members is not desirable and hampers the operation
- The team members tend to produce homogenous ideas: The production of homogenous idea is also a major team issue
- Lack of effective decision-making: Lack of confident decision-making is harmful for any team
- Inappropriate control and display of power: The display of inappropriate control and power has a negative impact on the team
- Large size of the team makes in unmanageable: Huge size of the teams, make the team-members unmanagable