1) Explain the current and future state of the internetworking infrastructure and its applications.
2) Apply a process to support the administration and management of internetworking.
A business network is designed for the HiTech Telecommunication. The main scope of this project is to designed a secure network for this organization. They have total four different branch office. The scope of this project are follows:
- Create a centralized file server on HQ
- Create a file server for providing an efficient chat facility.
- Provide a WLAN based service for their employees.
- Create a secure network for stop unauthorized access
- Providing a WLAN service for their customers who visit their store
HiTech telecommunication needs to make a WLAN base secure network for their workplaces. They need a brought together telecommunication network for their workers. Venture necessity are takes after:
- Crate a WLAN based answer for the association
- Create and send a brought together File server which will be set in the headquarter.
- Create and send a webserver for facilitating the site of the association
- Deploy a talk server in HQ
- Configure VTP
- Create VLAN for every office
- Create DHCP server for giving IP deliver to end gadgets
- Providing a WLAN benefit for their clients who visit their store
- Create an entrance control list for confined the employments.
HiTech telecommunication a telecommunication association that offers distinctive sort of telecommunication administrations to their client. They give online office to their clients. They have add up to four distinctive branch workplaces in Australia. These branch workplaces are situated in the Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Canberra. Melbourne is the headquarter of the HiTech Telecommunication. They need another network for speaking with their branch workplaces. The above network configuration is executed for this association. The principle router is associated with the ISP or web supplier. Next one layer 3 switch is utilized to associated all the branch workplaces. These router and multilayer switch is set in the Melbourne office. For each branch one switch is utilized which is associated with the multilayer switch. Isolate VLAN is make in the multilayer switch. VTP is designed on each switch. The multilayer switch go about as a server and different switches mode is customer. All these switches are associated with the multilayer switch in trunk mode. A DHCP server is designed in the principle router. Howl all points of interest arrangement is given.
- Gillmore, M. Multicast Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks (MPL) Parameter Configuration Option for DHCPv6, 2016.
- Boucadair, M., Penno, R. and Wing, D. DHCP Options for the Port Control Protocol (PCP), 2014.
- Li, M. and Lin, H.J. Design and implementation of smart home control systems based on wireless sensor networks and power line communications. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 62(7), pp.4430-4442., 2015.
- Pfaff, B., Pettit, J., Koponen, T., Jackson, E.J., Zhou, A., Rajahalme, J., Gross, J., Wang, A., Stringer, J., Shelar, P. and Amidon, K. The Design and Implementation of Open vSwitch. In NSDI(pp. 117-130), 2015, May.
- Larson, B. and Walker, M. CCENT Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician ICND1 Study Guide (Exam 100-101) with Boson NetSim Limited Edition. McGraw-Hill Education Group, 2014.
Cite This Work
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
0 | Pages :
An operation within organizations usually deals with the transformation of different inputs to desirable outcomes. It is done by maintaining the standard quality criteria. Whereas the process of management incorporates and transfers the available resources used within the subsystem of an organizational system into value added services in a controlled way complying with the company policies. Management ...
Australia Northcote Management University of New South Wales Masters in Business Administration
0 | Pages :
The innovation in the trends and technology changing the scenario of shopping facilities provided to the customers. The customers doing shopping at malls and supermarkets facing the problem of wasting time in standing longs lines of customers at billing counters. During the peak period, the shopping becomes troublesome. The analysis of the customer problem helps the Oz supermarket to come with the technology whi...
0 | Pages :
Your answers to the questions should be concise and draw upon examples or quotes from the article where appropriate. These can be used to illustrate your assessment of the article. Your complete discussion of each article should be presented as a paragraph rather than sentences or dot points.
The main point of view that the author wants to relate through the article is the concept of cyber security which is based on net...
Australia Hope Valley Management University of New South Wales
0 | Pages :
Synopsis of the Situation
Strong brand image in the European and US market is the reason of success of the company.
70 years of experience in the toy manufacturing industry
Huge number of subsidiaries across different countries of the world
Too many branches during the financial crisis that incurs huge costs
Production facilities are present outside the home country that increases the cost of manufa...
Australia Davenport Management Business Implementation and Outsourcing University of Queensland MBA