A report on the development plans
Performance weaknesses among the employees
- Most of our employees are faced with communication problems and this is evident in their work. For example, we have lost a number of clients because our employees had poor negotiation skills thus could not convince the client. Also, some customers complained that some employees were rude to them and did not like how they were spoken to .
- Some of our employees lack enthusiasm and drive. As I conducted the performance appraisal I noticed that some employees were not driven at all thus did work sloppily because they lacked the enthusiasm and motivation .
- There was conflict among some employees and this affected work at the office. For example, where team members had a conflict they were not able to accomplish tasks assigned to them, and if they did the work was not efficient enough .
- Some of our employees had poor comprehension of our materials. In some tasks, it was very evident that the employees did not fully understand what the task was about or what to do. Thus the work produced was shoddy.
- Most of our employees had poor attendance. During the week of the performance appraisal, almost 75% of our employees arrived at work late and this did not bother them at all.
- Some of our employees did not have a strong work ethic. The employees did not work hard and were not working extra hours or picking up extra shifts .
Recommended strategies and learning and development activities
- Communication with employees. It is essential to communicate with the employees and make them aware of what is expected of them. Also when communicating it is important to focus on the employee’s strengths and offer encouragement in areas they need to improve .
- Creating an attendance chart. This will help the employees in keeping time and also offer positive reinforcement for those that early and some of the punishment for those that are late.
- Offer training to the employees. With training the employees will be equipped with the skills they need to accomplish tasks thus now what they are doing.
- Offer team building to the employees. With team building, the employees will learn how to co-exist with each other and prevent conflicts in future. Also in the instance where there is conflicts team building can be a good platform for these conflicts to be resolved .
- Including positive reinforcements to motivate employees. For employees that lack motivation or drive, they can be motivated by benefits such as salary bonuses or trips. This way they will be driven to accomplish their tasks.
- Increased work ethic
- Better negotiation skills
- Improved employee attendance
- Self-drive and self-motivation
- Improved communication
- Work synergy
Week 1- conduct employee training
Week 2- conduct seminars on self-drive, motivation and work ethic
Week 3- team building for employees
Week 4- employees conduct self-evaluation and forward them
Week 5- employees identify and improve areas they are weak at
Week 6- communication with employees
The learning and development activities will be monitored through attendance charts, self-evaluation papers, work performance and performance forms. The progress will be forwarded to the manager for evaluation.
This Agreement is entered into as of the ……..... (Date), between Schneider Electrical and………….. (Contractor)
- Independent Contractor. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Schneider Electrical hereby engages the Contractor as an independent contractor to perform the services set forth herein, and the Contractor hereby accepts such engagement.
- Duties, Terms, and Compensation. The Contractor’s duties, the term of engagement and compensation shall be as set forth in the budget which may be amended in writing.
- Expenses. The Contractor shall bill all expenses during the term of this Agreement and Schneider electrical shall reimburse at the end of the term.
- Termination. The Committee may terminate this contract at any time by 10 working days written notice to Schneider Electrical.
- Insurance. The Contractor will carry liability insurance (including malpractice insurance, if warranted) relative to any service that she performs for Schneider Electrical.
In witness whereof the parties the execution of this Agreement as of the day and tear wrote above.
DUTIES: The Contractor will:
TERM: This engagement shall commence upon execution of this Agreement and shall continue in full force and effect through January 15, 2019, or earlier upon completion of the Contractor’s duties under this Agreement.
.W.M.P. van der Aalst and K.M. van Hee. Workflow Management: Models, Methods, and Systems. MIT press, Cambridge, MA, 2002.
. M. Rosemann. Application Reference Models and Building Blocks for Management and Control (ERP Systems). In P. Bernus, L. Nemes, and G. Schmidt, editors, Handbook on Enterprise Architecture, pages 596–616. Springer-Verlag, Berlin. 2003.
 L. Chen and S. W. Patrick, "Evaluation of knowledge management performance: An organic approach." Information & Management 52, no. 4. Pp. 431-453. 2015.
 J. Zhu, “Quantitative models for performance evaluation and benchmarking”: data envelopment analysis with spreadsheets. Vol. 213. 2014.
 A. Uz. Zaman and S. H. S. Mohammad, "Performance evaluation and benchmarking of global waste management systems." Resources, Conservation and Recycling. Vol. 114. Pp. 32-41. 20166.
 D. Jenter and F. Kanaan, "CEO turnover and relative performance evaluation." The Journal of Finance 70, no. 5. Pp. 2155-2184. 2015.