1. Make a list of at least three of your emotional strengths. Choose one strength and explain why it is important for leaders to have competence in that area.
2. Make a list of at least three of your emotional weaknesses. Choose one weakness and explain how it might affect your ability to be a good leader.
3. Think about the best leader you have met at work or in your personal life. What EI strengths gave them the ability to lead others successfully?Provide at least five examples.
1. Make a list of at least five stressors in your personal life and five stressors in your work life.
2. Go back through your list of stressors and mark an E for each item you can eliminate, an R for each stressor you can reduce the strength of, and a C for each item you can learn to cope with.
1. Make a list of at least three of your emotional triggers.
1. Make a list of at least 10 questions you could ask colleagues to gain feedback about your EI skills.
2. To develop your EI in the area of self-awareness write down:
What decision-making style do you think would be most appropriate in the following circumstances? Take into consideration the degree to which the feelings of others should be taken into account. Justify your choice in each case.
1. What form bonuses should take (eg money, shares in the business etc).
1. You think that an employee is experiencing some negative thoughts and emotions as a result of another team member who has acted quite aggressively towards them. You have stressed that you have an open door policy and that you are interested in hearing about any issues workers might be experiencing. The employee has not made use of such opportunities to express their thoughts and feelings. What would you do?
2. An employee has taken up an opportunity to talk to their leader about their thoughts and feelings. The leader listens to them and tells them that they will keep what they have said confidential. The next day the employee overhears the leader talking and laughing about what they told them. What effect would this have?
3. An employee has taken up an opportunity to talk to their leader about their thoughts and feelings. The leader tells the worker that their feelings are silly and trivial and that they do not have time to deal with them. What should the leader have done instead?
1. A worker has encountered a problem. They are required to write a report but they do not understand some of the data that has been provided. They are unsure of how to overcome this problem and, as a result of the stress they are experiencing become quite emotional. What would happen in an instance such as this in a workplace where there is a positive emotional climate? Provide at least three examples.
2. Identify at least three of your strengths and explain how they might be used to achieve workplace outcomes.
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
My Assignment Help. (2021). Develop And Use Emotional Intelligence. Retrieved from https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/bsbldr501-develop-and-use-emotional-intelligence/personal-stressors.html.
"Develop And Use Emotional Intelligence." My Assignment Help, 2021, https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/bsbldr501-develop-and-use-emotional-intelligence/personal-stressors.html.
My Assignment Help (2021) Develop And Use Emotional Intelligence [Online]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/bsbldr501-develop-and-use-emotional-intelligence/personal-stressors.html
[Accessed 24 October 2021].
My Assignment Help. 'Develop And Use Emotional Intelligence' (My Assignment Help, 2021) <https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/bsbldr501-develop-and-use-emotional-intelligence/personal-stressors.html> accessed 24 October 2021.
My Assignment Help. Develop And Use Emotional Intelligence [Internet]. My Assignment Help. 2021 [cited 24 October 2021]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/bsbldr501-develop-and-use-emotional-intelligence/personal-stressors.html.
Choose affordable yet efficient assignment help services in Aus every time you need help with your tasks. We are the best option to consider when you're on a tight budget to hire an writing service. Our pricing structure is kept budget-friendly so that students Do not have to think twice before availing them. You can also get various discounts and offers when you delegate your tasks to us.
Answer: Introduction: The concept of knowledge management (KM) has been augmented concerning the data management, knowledge and information within the organization along with employing for gaining competitive advantage. Knowledge Management basically encompasses the tools and process to effectively hypnotize and allocate data. In the present scenario where competition is in the rise, Knowledge Management and the connected strategies have beco...Read More
Answers: Topic- Important factor of global project management:- Module 1 From the first module I have learned about changed management is considered to be important factor of project management. I have learned about the fact that various process or strategies which are essential for managing the various changes of project. In this module various topics like project team acquisition and development, direction and management of project wor...Read More
Answers: Title: Analysis of the joint venture between Pfizer Inc. and Zhejiang Hisun pharmaceuticals 1. First off we start by analyzing the deal using Michael E. Porter’s model, the reasons for the joint venture and the involvement of the U.S. and Chinese governments in the deal. Competitive Rivalry In this segment we look at the competition in the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) manufacturing industry. Notably, in china ...Read More
Answer: Introduction In this assignment we have analysed the data on migrant labourers. Migrant labourers form a large part of the labour force. The labour force has different levels of education. They work in different businesses. There is also a difference in businesses organization. According to research done by Näre (2015) there is a significant relationship between gender and migrant workers. Similarly, according to research done by...Read More
Answer: Introduction: Companies are likely to have engaged in various sustainable approaches that are more likely to establish the stakeholders for long term agreement. In the view point of Courtney et al. (1997), the risk management practices are no longer adequate to deal with the threats that the companies are facing in the recent time. Factors like intense competition, huge dependency on fossil fuel and others pose a new level of threat t...Read More
Are you confident that you will achieve the grade?
Our best Expert will help you improve your grade