Show your draft Marketing Plan for Cocoa Delight, to your Trainer for feedback, incorporate any changes you believe are required and then submit your final Marketing Plan to your Assessor as evidence for summative evidence.
Activity 18. For this Assessment Activity, you will be required to adjust the Cocoa Delight Marketing Plan that you developed for Activity 1, based on response to feedback from key stakeholders and disseminate for implementation.
(Your Assessor will teleplay a key stakeholder for this Activity, and will provide feedback). Once you have adjusted your Marketing Plan based on this feedback, disseminate to the stakeholders for implementation.
c Show your adjusted Marketing Plan, after adjustment based on stakeholder feedback, to your Trainer for feedback, incorporate any changes you believe are required and submit your final Cocoa Delight Marketing Plan to your Assessor as evidence for summative assessment.
During these Activities, you will be observed by your Assessor demonstrating the following: Devising marketing strategies by:
• Evaluating marketing opportunity options that address organisational objectives and evaluate their risks and returns in the selection process
• Developing marketing strategies that address strengths and opportunities within the organisation's projected capabilities and resources
• Developing strategies which increase resources or organisational expertise where gaps exist between current capability and marketing objectives
• Developing feasible marketing strategies and communicate reasons that justifies their selection
• Ensuring strategies align with organisation's strategic direction
• Developing a marketing performance review strategy, incorporating appropriate marketing metrics to review the organisational performance against marketing objectives Planning marketing tactics by:
• Detailing tactics to implement each marketing strategy in terms of scheduling, costing, accountabilities and persons responsible.
• Identifying coordination and monitoring mechanisms for scheduled activities
• Ensuring tactics are achievable within organisation's projected capabilities and budget
• Ensuring tactics meet legal and ethical requirements
• Ensuring tactics provide for ongoing review of performance against objectives and budgets and allow marketing targets to be adjusted if necessary