Economists point out (as your textbook does) that in every case, jobs that have been eliminated are soon replaced with new jobs, even better jobs. There are also lots of less attractive jobs created as well, but the effect has always been a net increase in economic activity and prosperity?
1. The law is described by Gordon E. Moore, the co founder of Intel. The Moore law is not a type of theory or law; it is just a paper or research which is published in 1965 by Gordon E. Moore. In this paper the Gordon E. Moore was discuss some basic impact as well as effect of some IC or integrated circuits. They also describe that the small IC or integrated circuits are act like a human mind as well as faster than human mind, and they work faster. Therefore the artificial intelligence is work faster and smoother as well as they fulfill all the requirements of human being. The Gordon E. Moore was also said that the IC or integrated circuits are works according to user requirements, for that reason the IC or integrated circuits are design by base on requirements.
2. In present various types of technologies are works for various task, but in past these all works are operate or control by human being like data entry for companies, manufacturing department of any business model (Hussein Mohamed Adam. and Ford, 1997). But in now they all are operated by some system, which are design according to the business model wants. The systems are works or operate according to our wants but at first they all are design as well as done by human being. In the next 20- 30 years the artificial intelligence are works more than human being but they all are made and operate by human being.
3. According to the Ford, if US companies are didn’t off shoring or outsourcing their projects or assignments, than the job vacancies are more in US. The people of US are more interact with the companies as well as if the outsourcing projects are design as well as solve by US employees’ than the unemployed words are erase in US as well as the economy of US are increasing day by day.
4. In future, some jobs are safe for ever like system design, system manufacturing, system testing and some other because these all works are can’t manage as well as controlled by artificial intelligence. The artificial intelligences are work according to the human wants because they are made by the human requirements, which are design as well as manufacture by human being like coder, designer and others. As well as some time the system or artificial intelligence’s outcomes are with error, which are identifying by human and also solve by human. Therefore in future some jobs are safe.
5. According to the Ford’s the artificial technologies or artificial intelligences are make our future better. Artificial technologies or artificial intelligences are works for our better life and they all are made as well as design by human being. Therefore, the human being’s more important that the artificial technologies and artificial intelligences. The human’s are testing each and every error or part of the artificial technologies and artificial intelligences as well as solve according to the system or business model requirements, which is quite difficult to solve by machine or any other system (Staadt, 2007). In past the technologies was grow for our requirements but now a day’s these all technologies are parts of every human life.
Hussein Mohamed Adam., and Ford, R. (1997). Mending rips in the sky. Lawrenceville, NJ: Red Sea Press.
Staadt, A. (2007). The light in the tunnel. Baltimore: PublishAmerica.
For years now, MyAssignmenthelp.com is providing affordable essay help to millions of students worldwide. Our essay assistance services have helped us in assisting students with even the toughest essay assignments. We take pride in the fact that we cater the best assistance to search terms like help me with my essay. We offer affordable services in the fastest way possible. For our fast delivering services, students trust us with their urgent essay assignment needs. Two of our most popular essay writing services are maths essay help and English essay help.
1. How do these items act as barriers to intercultural communication? Answer: The communication barriers Linguistic, Cultural and Emotional act as barriers for...Read More
A just and fair decision always reflects an objective process, however, not all decisions are fair and just because they have influences and impacts that is actuall...Read More
Question - Write a case study on Digital Forensic methodology? Contents Executive Summary. Introduction. Global F...Read More
Table of Contents Introduction Week 3: Critical Thinking Week 5: SWOT analysis of presentation skills Week 7: Reflective Writing Week 11: Personal Ethi...Read More
Question-Write A report based on role of information technology of financial corporate sector company Aldermore bank? Executive summary The report i...Read More