1) Sandy Fiero works as the Chief Knowledge Officer for Bend Lumbar Company. She has been given the responsibility to create a product or service that will bring an added value to its customers to increase the company's revenue. Sandy determines that the best value she can add is by creating a service that offers free next-day shipping on any order over $50. Where in the value chain is Sandy adding value?
b. The primary value activity outbound logistics.
2) When evaluating the business value of disintermediation, the more that are cut from distribution chain, that lower the product price
3) Which statement below is inaccurate:
b. Web 2.0 is a simple static website without any interaction with its users
4) What are costs that make customers reluctant to switch to another product or service?
b. Switching costs
5) Collecting usage data from a water meter while driving past is an appropriate application for
b. a radio frequency identification device
6) Which of the below is not a characteristic of Web 2.0?
a. Technical skill are required
7) What is one simplification that has occurred with Web 2.0
A. Improving access to information
8) Which of the following is not an advantage offered by wireless communication networks?
a. Higher per-unit costs of wireless solutions are rarely offset by their advantages over physical lines
9) What is one of the most common ways a company can decrease supplier power?
a. Use standardized parts so that it can easily switch suppliers.
10) Information Technology can enable departments to more efficiently and effectively perform their core
b. Business operations