- Map the ERD, from the sample solution, into a set of relations in at least Third Normal Form (3NF). You must ensurethat your relations meet 3NF. There is no need to show your
- Select any two (2) of your relations from the previous step, 1a), and perform the following for each ofthose two relations:
- List all the functional dependencies exist in the
- Demonstrate that the relation meets Third Normal Form (3NF).
For your help, an example for a Student relation’s 3NF justification has been provided below:
In implementing the ER model provided, you must complete the following tasks:
- Create all the relations in a Microsoft Access database. Consider each attribute in every tableand make appropriate choices regarding data types & sizes, indexes, required/not required and validation rules. Your choices should be appropriate for each attribute and should support data integrity. (Note: see the Data Integrity section below for specific data integrity requirements)
- Create relationships as appropriate. Enforce referential integrity for all appropriaterelationships in the database. Apply cascade update and/or delete options wherever necessary.
- Review the default index created by Access for each table. You should ensure that theindexes follow the guidelines given in the unit
- Populate the database with sample data of your own. You must include sufficient sample data to testyour queries and report. Please note that the expected result of query questions may depend on the actual sample data