Approaches to Systems Development
- How would Data Science School go about developing its information systems? Which approach would Data Science School take?
- Justify your choice of your selected approach/ methodology to systems development.
- List all the critical primary functional requirements for the system in the case study.
- List all the non-functional requirements for the system in the case study and justify why would you like to have these non-functional requirements.
Project Cost Benefit Analysis
- Discuss your Project Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Provide an excel spread sheet with details in a Project Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Show a work breakdown structure which follows your choice of approach/ methodology and a project schedule as a Gantt Chart. Explain both of them and discuss how they relate to each other.
- Given the system goals, requirements, and scope as they are currently understood, is the project schedule reasonable? Why or why not?
System Information Requirement Investigation Techniques
- Who are the stakeholders involved?
- Explain your choice of the 3 most useful investigation techniques.
- Justify the usefulness of these 3 investigation techniques