Accurate interpretation of theories and ideas from a range of resources (minimum of 6 scholarly journal articles).
- Interesting and engaging integration of theory and personal experience
- Original insights and ideas that demonstrate engagement with the issues of teaching and learning
- Links with your area of research interest.
- A well-structured and coherent piece of writing that meets academic requirements.
- Quality of written expression, mastery of APA citation conventions and layout.
Description of the Task
Whilst more direction, including assessment criteria, will be given for this assignment on the LMS website and during the first two face-to-face meetings the Literature Review is expected to be a scholarly piece of writing that meets the writing standards expected for post-graduate studies. The Review should include a critical analysis of SIX (6) peer reviewed journal articles.