Literature review: 3-5 pages
• The literature review should report the relevance of three to five academic papers
• An example of a literature review will be available on FLO
• To be discussed with you tutor through out the semester in tutorial sessions
• From the available academic papers, you should be able to create a research question
• You should frame your thesis in terms of the question with supporting material by quoting and/or citing material from your references from your bibliography Topics will be allocated to you in your allocated tutorial session in week 4 or via 1-2-1.
If you miss the tutorial session, you will be require to make an appointment with the lecturer during the consultation times, to be assigned a topic.Must use the Harvard quoting, citing and referencing format.Please use a suitable tool like Endnote or Zotero to collate reference papers and create your bibliography.Diagrams, graphs or images may be included in appendices and are not included in the body of the thesis and will not contribute towards thesis page count.
Any sources or attributions in your referencing must be additional to content. The cover page and TOC are also additional to content. PDF Format ONLY. The file name MUST be FAN_Assignment1.pdf - where FAN is YOUR FAN (e.g. abcd1234_Thesis.pdf). You MUST include your name and student number on the TOP LEFT HAND Side only It must have standard margins, single spacing, and no more than one line gap between paragraphs. Arial/Helvetica fonts only, size 12 for the main content (headers etc size 14-16 only). Nothing else will be accepted.