1. Some marketing analysts see brands as the major enduring asset of a company, outlasting the company’s actual products. Clearly explain what this might mean and do you agree with it?
2. Clearly explain what brand equity is. Give examples of differing brand equities within a product category (you can choose the product category that you write about)?
3. For many years, Ferrari has been known as a manufacturer of expensive luxury automobiles. They are considering how to attract the very large segment of the car-buying market that purchases medium-priced vehicles. What branding strategy would you suggest to Ferrari and why?
4. Companies build and manage their brands very carefully (if they are smart). The positioning must be continually communicated to consumers. Are brands maintained by advertising or by consumer experiences? Explain. Give an example of a poorly maintained brand (explain what happened)?
1. There are two schools of thoughts, one believes in the superiority of the product the other believe in the superiority of the brand. It is true that if a product is good enough people will purchase it, as people have gone for iPhone. The particular fact is a virtual truth, people have preferred iPhone because of a perception that iPhone is better than any other smart phones in the market. Therefore, yes, it is true that brand outlasts the product itself (Hamlin, Bishop and Mather, pp. 2).
2. The brand could help in the significant growth of the product in the market only then when the consumers could positively associate with brand and at the same time could also recognize it as well. The particular feature is being referred as the “brand equity”. An example of differing brand equity within a product category includes, Colgate, which has almost 12 categories starting from “Colgate Total”, to “Colgate Max Fresh Gel” (Lagarde, pp. 12).
3. Ferrari should adopt the strategy of brand exposing and through different social media; sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and through blogs and other social media try to reach those customers, who are using the medium priced cars in their day-to-day life (Hamlin, Bishop and Damien, pp. 10).
4. Advertising helps in communicating about the brand to the customers but most of the time it has been seen that the brand is there in the market because the consumers stick to that particular brand and also refer the brand to the other people as well. Nokia is brand that has advertise itself properly but has failed because of the consumer experience (Lagarde, pp. 15)
Hamlin, Robert P., David Bishop, and Damien W. Mather. "‘Marketing earthquakes’ A process of brand and market evolution by punctuated equilibrium." Marketing Theory (2015): 1470593115572668.
Lagarde, F. "Fostering Equity Through Downstream, Midstream And Upstream Social Marketing: The Case Of The Chagnon Foundation". Social Marketing Quarterly (2014): n. pag. Web.
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
My Assignment Help. (2016). Discussion Of Differing Brand Equities. Retrieved from https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/discussion-of-differing-brand-equities.
"Discussion Of Differing Brand Equities." My Assignment Help, 2016, https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/discussion-of-differing-brand-equities.
My Assignment Help (2016) Discussion Of Differing Brand Equities [Online]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/discussion-of-differing-brand-equities
[Accessed 11 December 2019].
My Assignment Help. 'Discussion Of Differing Brand Equities' (My Assignment Help, 2016) <https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/discussion-of-differing-brand-equities> accessed 11 December 2019.
My Assignment Help. Discussion Of Differing Brand Equities [Internet]. My Assignment Help. 2016 [cited 11 December 2019]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/discussion-of-differing-brand-equities.
MyAssignmenthelp.com is the ideal place for students, who often wonder, 'who can write my assignment for me'. The reason is, we have a pool of highly skilled and knowledgeable experts, who prepare highest quality academic papers in all domains. So students don't need to waste their time in searching, 'can someone do my assignment perfectly in Australia', instead they can place the order for getting assignment help from experts based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, etc. They are guaranteed to receive premier quality assignment help at an affordable rate in Australia.
Answer: Recruitment and selection methods Recruitment is the process through which organizations attract, shortlist and appoint qualified candidates to fill vacant positions. Selection, on the other hand, is the process of choosing the most qualified candidates from a pool of applicants. Recruitment and selections are methods deployed by organizations to achieve recruitment and selection objectives. Recruitment methods are classified into Dir...Read More
Answer: Introduction There are both strengths and weakness of the current strategic asset allocation, which could have negative impact on performance of the portfolio. The strengths or the benefits from the SAA are depicted as follows. The major benefit that could be provided from the SAA is the limited risk associated with the investment, while the income is fixed for the investment. Moreover, the benefit funds are forced on delivering lo...Read More
Answer: Introduction Intel is a type of microprocessor organization which is one of the oldest companies that provide many microprocessors. There is much application of Intel such as in computer systems, in electronic devices, automation, networking, image processing, and in robotics (Adams, Burger, Crawford, & Setter, 2018). The first microprocessor was established in the year 1971 and it is one of the largest organizations which pr...Read More
Answer: Strategies, policies and guidelines of Qantas Company’s social and environmental performance Strategies, policies, together with guidelines in the operation of Qantas Airways are core values as it ensures that the company focuses on creation, enhancing, and protection values of shareholders. Strategies practices such as religious beliefs of people have ensured that the company work by obeying values of every individual. The prac...Read More
Answer: Introduction. The city of Parramatta has one of the best car park systems I have ever witnessed it works flawlessly with the help of computer automation. The car park system in the city of Parramatta is used across several car parks to be precise seven. This setup or framework is efficient in controlling traffic in and out of the car parks.It is usually very efficient and with minimal or no errors.As a result of this process being aut...Read More
Just share your requirements and get customized solutions on time.
Our writers make sure that all orders are submitted, prior to the deadline.
Using reliable plagiarism detection software, Turnitin.com.We only provide customized 100 percent original papers.
Feel free to contact our assignment writing services any time via phone, email or live chat.
Our writers can provide you professional writing assistance on any subject at any level.
Our best price guarantee ensures that the features we offer cannot be matched by any of the competitors.
Get all your documents checked for plagiarism or duplicacy with us.
Get different kinds of essays typed in minutes with clicks.
Calculate your semester grades and cumulative GPa with our GPA Calculator.
Balance any chemical equation in minutes just by entering the formula.
Calculate the number of words and number of pages of all your academic documents.
Our Mission Client Satisfaction
Thank you for such a good job, this site has been a God sent for me. It has helped so much. God bless you all for all you do.
Good work. Assignment met my expectations. More relevant to the questions. Solution was available before the deadline.
it perfect assignment, I really want to thank you for helping me.It is a great job.
I got the assignment very fast and normally give it to me before the eariest due time.