Discuss about disease named Bulimia Nervosa?
This study mainly focuses on the psychology disorder which is named as Bulimia Nervosa and it take place when anyone consume huge amount of food during a short span of time (Dryer, Tyson & Kiernan, 2012). It usually happens to those who have the habit of eating very frequently without break and also they do not have a control over their eating. The individuals who are suffering from this disorder can actually consume 3400 calories in less than an hour which totals up with sum of 20000 calories in the full eight hours.
This disorder if properly taken care of by the individual at correct time by the cat of self realization, then the problem can get solved because it is not that much a serious issue as compared to other diseases (Guillaume et al., 2012). So, if the individuals can make effort to maintain a diet plan in their everyday life and continuous exercise and yoga can make the individual feel better and can easily get rescued by this disease in a short span of time.
It is therefore advisable to take care of health at the wisest manner so that no problem as such occurs due to any unhealthy habits. Eating four times a day will keep the individuals fresh and fine which will ultimately help them in the long course of time which will certainly be helpful for the individuals as well as their family who are obviously concerned towards the person possessing the psychology disorder.
This study has completely based on the disease named Bulimia Nervosa which actually happens due to overeating and having a bad habit at eating in regular intervals of time without break. There are various signs and symptoms that have been recognized in the study and the main symptoms is gaining in weight as well as vomiting due to eating at continuous mode.
It is recommended to share this problem with friends as well as parents so that to take the support of them to get rescue at a faster pace of time. Professional guidance can also solve the problem to the great extent as they have the edge of experience to handle with this disorder to make the individual deal a normal life.
1. Dryer, R., Tyson, G., & Kiernan, M. (2012). Bulimia Nervosa: Professional and Lay People's Beliefs About the Causes. Australian Psychologist, n/a-n/a. doi:10.1111/j.1742-9544.2012.00077.x
2. Guillaume, S., Van den Eynde, F., Samarawickrema, N., Broadbent, H., Goodman-Smith, E., & Schmidt, U. (2012). Classical Stroop effect in bulimia nervosa. Eating And Weight Disorders - Studies On Anorexia, Bulimia And Obesity, 17(3), 203-206. doi:10.1007/bf03325349
3. Hannon-Engel, S. (2011). Regulating Satiety in Bulimia Nervosa: The Role of Cholecystokinin.Perspectives In Psychiatric Care, 48(1), 34-40. doi:10.1111/j.1744-6163.2011.00304.x
4. Judd, S. (2011). Eating disorders sourcebook. Detroit, Mich.: Omnigraphics, Inc.
5. Masheb, R., & White, M. (2012). Bulimia nervosa in overweight and normal-weight women.Comprehensive Psychiatry, 53(2), 181-186. doi:10.1016/j.comppsych.2011.03.005
6. Pedersen, S., Lunn, S., Katznelson, H., & Poulsen, S. (2012). Reflective Functioning in 70 Patients Suffering from Bulimia Nervosa. European Eating Disorders Review, 20(4), 303-310. doi:10.1002/erv.2158
7. Robinson, P., & Nicholls, D. Critical care for anorexia nervosa.
8. Schmidt, U., & Treasure, J. (2012). Getting Better Bit(e) by Bit(e). Hoboken: Taylor and Francis.
9. Zweig, R., & Leahy, R. (2012). Treatment plans and interventions for bulimia and binge-eating disorder. New York: Guilford Press.
MyAssignmenthelp.com has become one of the leading assignment help provider in New York City and Boston. We provide top class auditing assignment help. Not only auditing, but we also cover more than 100 subjects and our writers deal with all types of assignments with utmost expertise. To make writing process faster and accurate, we have segmented our assignment experts' teams as per their expertise on writing different types of assignments. We guaranteed that students who buy our assignment online get solutions worth their investment.
The Role of Foundation House in Helping Traumatized People in Australia Surveying Foundation House execution in helping traumatized people is a hard task or troubl...Read More
Summary Psychodynamic theory is a theory, which describes the human behaviour and human motivation related to both conscious and unconscious pressure and the o...Read More
Organisational Psychology Organisation psychology is primary helps to determine the overall core activity, which are related to the overall performance of the orga...Read More
Introduction The trend of globalization, new technology development, innovative business practices and technologies are continuously influencing organizations and ...Read More
Question - Write an analysis on Person Centred Real-Play counselling? Answer - Introduction: It is known that in the psychology field, counselin...Read More