You will need to include your thesis, supporting points, textual support, and conclusion. Use complete sentences for this outline assignment.
The outline sample provided is intended for you to use as a model of a clear and substantial outline format.
- The legalisation of Marijuana has become necessary to treat health issues. Marijuana is a psychoactive drug from a particular plant named Cannabis that is used for medical and recreational purposes and it is a part of plant, which grows like a flower.
- The further discussion will continue in persuasive essay later. It will induce audience by knowing its importance, which is to legalise marijuana because it helps to improve health conditions and it strives to improve several health disorders.
- Legalisation of Marijuana
- The topic connects to welfare of people by using the drug in the medicines.
- The use of marijuana can treat any diseases and alleviate symptoms of serious ailments, which includes cancer, epilepsy, and HIV/AIDS (McGinty and Emma 83).
- Main Points
- Initially, I will describe why there is a need to know that why legalisation of marijuana is needed and how will it benefit the health issues.
- Secondly, I will discuss how different countries have adopted and legalised.
- Thesis discussion
Discussion of first main Point
- The DPA (drug Policy Alliance) claims that marijuana should be removed from justice system and is regulated as alcohol and tobacco (Monte, Zane, and Kennon 241). Senator Cory Booker initiated Marijuana Justice Act in US senate passed a companion bill in US house to finish and end marijuana prohibition, repair communities, and support racial justice.
- Development of idea
- It generally grow in Central Asia and Indian subcontinent. Marijuana is commonly called herb, weed, mary jane or in more slang language it is an greenish-gray mixture of dry flowers.
- The law reformation for marijuana was supported from public showing that more than half of the countries that favours Marijuana.
- Board discussion and support
- Drug Policy Alliance has recently started working on marijuana legalisation in New Mexico, New York, and New Jersey. The reform campaign work to legalise, regulate, and tax marijuana such as alcohol and tobacco in New Jersey. The legislation should be fairly done and equitable and it should address past disproportionate (Petti, Theodore, and Chatlos 2017).
- It is important to know why it is necessary to legalise marijuana to reduce the harmful effects such as criminalisation of marijuana usage that disproportion harm young people and sponsors massive levels of corruption and violence.
Discussion of second main point
- It is important to note that campaign regulated to promote marijuana that it is the time to stop the ineffective, racially-biased and enforce marijuana prohibition and develop, emerge and establish a well-regulated, inclusive marijuana industry that is in racial and economic justice.
Development of idea
- Undoubtedly, apart from treating health issues, it can also enhance economic status of the country. Regulating and legalising marijuana can bring one of nation`s largest cash crops under the law.
- This will create job and economic opportunities in the formal economy other than illicit market. Moreover, DPA has also suggested and recommended product safety. Consumer should consider that requesting information on the use of fungicides, fertilisers, pesticides and any residual solvents. Similarly, cocaine and cannabis are also considered in the main category.
Board discussion and support
- Ten common conditions that medical cannabis treats is Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal cord inquiry, cancer, HIV/AIDS, Epilepsy, Arthritis, insomnia, inflammatory bowel diseases, and it also treats sleeping issues with Cannabis (Wilkinson and Samuel 460).
- In 2012, Colorado and Washington were two first states that adopted to legalise marijuana for adults. Moreover, if any natural herb can best treat insomnia, cancer, and several mental illness problems, it can be best remedy because it will not lead to any side effect.
Review of two main point
- Benefits of legalising marijuana in such a way that it can benefit the health.
- How countries manage to convince the federal association to approve marijuana for medicines.
- Legalisation of marijuana
- The deep and more elaborated discussion on how legalisation of marijuana will be given in a persuasive form in a essay.
McGinty, Emma E., et al. 2015. "Public perceptions of arguments supporting and opposing recreational marijuana legalization." Preventive medicine 99: 80-86.
Monte, Andrew A., Richard D. Zane, and Kennon J. 2015. Heard. "The implications of marijuana legalization in Colorado." Jama 313.3: 241-242.
Petti, Theodore A., and J. Calvin Chatlos. 2017. "2.1 Perspectives on Marijuana Legalization: National and New Jersey Status." Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry 56.10: S3.
Wilkinson, Samuel T., et al. 2016. "Marijuana legalization: impact on physicians and public health." Annual review of medicine 67: 453-466.