1. List at least 5 points that are important to ensure communication delivers on customer needs, expectations and priorities.
2. It is important that staff should deliver an outstanding customer experience at all times. What are the specific behavioural competencies that this requires and how would this be measured?
3. There are many laws that regulate the way businesses may provide service to a client. Why is this important and what is your responsibility?
4. Write a guide regarding customer service that you would use, as a mortgage 'Av broker, to look after a customer.
• Identify and clarify customer needs and expectations
• Assess the urgency of the request
• Determine priorities for service delivery
5. Detail some clear recommendations on how to improve service delivery to prospective customers.
6. Name five things you can think of that may make your current or future business more environmentally sustainable (the business can be your own or the business you will, or would like to, be working for).
7. Employability Skills The topics below refer to the basic employability skills you need in order to carry out the duties of a finance broker. Not all the competencies listed below may directly relate to the topics within the course units so you need to think about each topic rather than look for answers in the course itself. You are required to complete a short statement on each employability skill below to demonstrate how you believe each employability skill will reflect on your employability. Az)