Explain The formal feedback that is needed for the future planning.
The proactive measures likely taken for the improvement of the encouragement of the team is by awarding them accordingly. The team involved in certain activity always appreciates some positive feedback regarding their performances. Hence rewarding them is the best way to promote the encouragement as well as continue the improvement.
The formal feedback that is needed for the future planning are:
- Request for the increase in the payroll.
- Adequate means of the environment improvement so that the employees find a good place to work.
- The increase in the manpower for some specified department to continue with the activity of the organization.
To help improve the time management skills we can give them adequate training in maintaining the time. Also, make them attend the sessions to understand the most tactful way of managing time and give them time to practice on the same.
The problems to be discussed are:
- The problem in the behavior that the colleagues sometimes get from each other.
- The problem regarding the salary increase.
- Problems of the exploitation.
The KPI or the KSI are used for the monitoring of the performance of the team xo that they can have the track with themselves regarding the performances they deliver. The use makes them competitive providing a better outcome.
The hospitality industry is purely based on the teamwork. Hence, not coordinating can lead to the miscommunication resulting the customer remaining unfulfilled. The most effective tool for the problem solving is the mode of the discussion. The conference will give rise to new ideas resulting less of confusion.
The best way to give feedback is by sending an official mail regarding the same. To check the understanding of the instructions require the examination of the output.
The most common problem is the misbehavior that the employees face. It is advisable to make a discussion with the concerned and if nothing changes then it is advisable to move to the concerned forum.
The very general encouragement is the group discussion and gives scope to that person so that they find comfortability to discuss the problem.
This is in concern for _____ hotel:
Front office SOP regarding the guest room allocation and the up gradation or the downgrade:
- SOP- guest room allocation for downgrade:
SOP Number: FO-_____( this is the SOP for the serial number and the departmental code)
Department- Front Office.
Date of issue:
Training Time: 30 minutes.
- Familiar with the type of the room to get a generalized concept- It is important to get familiar with the category of the room along with the differences even if that is minor. The trainers are expected to memorize the same so that they can detect the exact location for the situational optimize.
- Verify the specification and the reservation- it is important for the trainer to verify the guest immediately after they check-in. During the time of the check-in, it is important to note the category of the reservation.
Trainers are expected to verify the guest and their category respecting their perspective while they applied.
- Higher floor.
- Special viewing rooms.
- Rooms that must have the location away from the elevator.
- Twin/ double.
- Smoking or non- smoking.
- Any other criteria specially mentioned by the guests while they made the reservation.
- Allocation of the room- while the guests check-in it is important to note the category with the reserved room they opted to stay. It is important for the trainer to note that the room allocation goes with the criteria the guest made the order.
- Honor request of Guest- sometimes it is not possible to allocate the room as per the guest request. Searching an alternative room as per the request may not be possible as the room may be accompanied. Inform the guest regarding the unavailability of the rooms and convince them to shift to the time of unavailability.
- A common request to be followed. For the couples, it is essential to provide a king size bed and not the twin bed. There must be an availability of the non- smoking rooms. If any company members come in groups, then they should get the allocation in the similarity basis as well as the convenience. Problematic rooms to be given least preference.
As per the request of the single woman blocks the interconnecting rooms or keep it accessed.
- Consider any other options. It is the duty of the trainer to consider the other options so that there is a chance for an alternative availability.
- Always upgrade the guest in the room if the booked criteria are unavailable. The front office must be active to process any recovery.
- If the downgrade rooms are the only option left, then explain that politely to the customer and make the payment adjustment in such manner.
Training summary questions:
- Types of rooms available?
- Details to verify during the time of arrival of guests?
- What makes it important ensure the type of room to be allotted while the request made for the same?
- How to handle a situation when you cannot process a request from the guest.
- What are the common requests of the guests?
- What guidelines to follow for the room up gradation?
- Who is the concerned person to inform for the down gradation of a room?
- Why or why not it is a good practice to block problematic rooms for longer staying guests.
- Take special care for the guests with disabilities and make amenities or the services required at the time of reservation. Superblock such rooms in advance so that there is the lack of confusion.
Workflow plan for an activity:
Work schedule for an activity:
The steps outlined for the asserting of workloads and other responsibilities are:
- Concerning the excel sheet that explains the work schedule, it is determined about the workload to be delivered and to observe whether such person is capable or not. The workload is shared in such manner so that the person can get competent and is confidence to do it. It will be baseless to pressurize someone for the output which is the main concern of the department while they deliver the work.
- Predicting the demands relates to the dealing with the product. So, the product must be such that the consumer demands. Hence, the output and the quality followed by the demand of the consumers give a calculative prediction of the demands regarding the product. As the concerned member of the specified department, it is the duty to make the assumptions based on such demands. The staffs for the same must be provided with adequate means to maintain the same quality so that predicted demands are the constant factor, and the quality remains same as per the demand made by the consumer.
- Workload and demand prediction can fulfill when there is enough fulfillment of the stuffing needs. When the stuff and the stuff needs are fulfilled, then the adequate means of output can be drawn. This is the main concern with the concerned department.
SOP for business department for (organization name):
- Financial procedures: the process includes the directives of the financial department, which also includes the financial reporting that helps in constituting a separate SOP.
- IT procedures and computer: this includes the information regarding the IT process as well as the other technology procedures. The system even includes the information of the about the company policy for the use of the internet, personal email account, evaluation of the hardware and software. SOP reflects the standards of asserting the risks that are included in the technology security breach.
- Human Resource and its working: the Human Resource is the main department of the organization. The total strength of the company depends on upon the Human Resource and it's working. Hence, this department must be well-trained and some additional guidelines provided so that they can sort out the problems in the entity faced by the employees or the management.
- Marketing and sales: some experts in the SOP explains that guidelines for the business corporation for making some market analysis with the research and the procedures. Some of the guidelines are mailed which includes the advertising of the product, mail marketing, and the public relations.
- Security concern: The main component of the SOP is the security concern. SOP for the entity takes adequate measures for maintenance of security. SOP remains with the components about the statement of the guidelines and the ethics that is related to the employee contact code.
The benchmarking is the medium of the measurement that defines the quality of the organizational policies, strategies, programs as well as the products. It is a medium to make some measurement as well as to compare them or make some similar measurements regarding the peers and that medium.
The main objective of the benchmarking are:
- To determine the improvements for the places where it is called to make such improvements.
- Analyzing the places of weakness so that the organization can get some of the ideas to achieve a performance at a high level.
- The information extracted from the same helps provide a better outcome so that there is a scope for the improvements.
- It is the new trend of the company to adopt the system of the benchmarking so that there is a possibility to set a new excellence and all the future models can live in that excellence expectation.
There are four types of benchmarking:
- Internal Benchmarking.
- Functional benchmarking.
- Competitive benchmarking.
- Skill was benchmarking.
The relation between benchmarking and the SOP are as followed:
The greatest relation between the parameter and SOPS is that they both can be used for the information of the assessment theories.
In the matter of the benchmark, the assessment is held for the judgment of someone's performance. The judgment of the performance makes sense in the matter that somehow it will be able to judge the performances. The benchmark is the most efficient way of the performance measurement criteria and hence it is accepted in the reasonable standards.
For the purpose of the training, the benchmark is widely used by the judge for the performance assessment so that there is an easy method to bring a conclusion about the depth of the knowledge and the capability to further continuation of the same.
In the SOP standard, the policy followed as by giving a snapshot of the set of knowledge that are performed to some particular standard. It specifies particular criteria describing the outcomes of the factor for what we are looking and is purely based on the performance.
System involved in the quality assurance for the (department name):
The system involved in the quality assurance is a factor that is an employee based section.
The system takes adequate means to increase and encourage the employees regarding the quality assurance by giving out the awards. The awards in the form of the extrinsic or the intrinsic motivate the employee to work better.
The arrangement of the Annual General Meeting is one of the critical components of the factors improving the working area for the better outcome.
The two different times when the team encountered an operational or service issue are:
- When there was a confusion going on between the team members.
- When the management complained about the outcome productivity.
The things came to the notice:
When the outcome productivity was getting low, and there was a situation of internal tension where the team members were not willing to work with each other.
The response was to call for a meeting with the management and the discussion made so that there is a change in the outcome and can improve in the future.