Female are born leaders or they develop
- a) Females are born leaders is a true fact as it has been suggested that the intuition of the woman is powerful thing as women are the key in creating sustainable future. In the early stages, it was noticed that women used to take care and take the entire responsibility of the different duties in the organization and these respective qualities such as handling both household and professional life together and trying to solve the different problems.
- b) Females develop the leadership qualities while they are born and they learn to analyse the different responsibilities watching their mothers work. It has been seen in different fields, women try to prove themselves better than man as they try to learn different activities in a short span of time. Furthermore, the women leaders are expert in multi-tasking and they are perfect in performing the same with an effective manner.
Are leaders are born with decision making skills or they develop
- a) Decision making skills in leaders comes by birth is true in the sense that the leaders inherent such leadership qualities and try to solve the different grievances and problems in an effective manner. There are few leaders such as Bill Gates who is a dropout from school has inbuilt decision-making skills which has helped him in succeeding in his life. furthermore, the decision-making skills are gained by the leaders through their family members.
- b) Decision making skills in leaders do not comes by birth, the leaders develop such qualities in an effective manner. Furthermore, while working with a firm or working as an entrepreneur, the individuals develop various kinds of skills which are essential in nature in which they try to innate different qualities that are gained by the individuals through working in a specific situation that will lead others to greatness as well.
Extravert quality in leaders are comes by birth or they develop
- a) Extravert quality in leaders comes by birth is the true statement in which it has been seen that the leaders gain such behaviour from birth as they learn it from the family members and they are performing the activities accordingly. Furthermore, the extravert quality of the leaders is inbuilt as during the childhood, there are different family gatherings in which the speaking power and they try to include themselves in different situations effectively.
- b) Extravert quality in leaders do not come by birth, however they develop such qualities during their life time. It has been noticed that the extravert qualities of the leaders are gained by them while they participated in different debates in school, college and universities. During interview, the group discussion technique helps the leaders in becoming more extrovert and this helps them in becoming more powerful and tries to mingle with all the leaders in an appropriate manner.
Antonakis, J. and Day, D.V. eds., 2017. The nature of leadership. Sage publications.
Bolman, L.G. and Deal, T.E., 2017. Reframing organizations: Artistry, choice, and leadership. John Wiley & Sons.
Goleman, D., 2017. Leadership That Gets Results (Harvard Business Review Classics). Harvard Business Press.
Northouse, P.G., 2018. Leadership: Theory and practice. Sage publications.