A member of your team has suggested that, when you perform this analysis, you should undertake a series of hypothesis tests to examine the following:
1. Does the current level of customer satisfaction differ from management’s goal of 6 out of 10?
2. Is there any difference between the satisfaction of male and female customers with the new loyalty rewards program at Computers R Us?
3. Are there any differences in the overall customer satisfaction across the following age groups: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5?
4. Is there any difference in customer satisfaction between responses to the initiatives of ‘increasing the level of advice CompleteCare staff provide on Computers R Us products and services’ and ‘the loyalty rewards program at Computers R Us’?
5. Do any of the initiatives of ‘decreasing response times in the CompleteCare division’, ‘the level of advice CompleteCare staff provide on Computers R Us products and services’, ‘the level of communication with staff and management’ and ‘new loyalty rewards program’ influence the overall satisfaction of Computers R Us customers?