1. Students are required to show their knowledge of the Employee Life Cycle, by applying best practices for each are of their chosen company:
· Recruitment & Selection
· Orientation & Onboarding
· Employee Services
· Talent Development & Retention
· Performance Management
2. Choose a company from one of the following sectors:
3. In a business style report, address each stage of the Employee Life Cycle using examples of HR best practices from researched examples.
4. A minimum of 6 references should be used for a Pass grade in this section of the assessment.
5. The report should be submitted through Turnitin and a hard copy handed in to your lecturer during class.