This assessment requires you to design and develop an in-house training program to address the training and / or development need that was identified from the Needs Assessment in Assessment . As a minimum, you will need to include the following information:
- A brief description of the organisation; and
- explain the importance of the training and/or development need that was identified.
- Identify participants;
- an explanation of the cohort of who need to participate in the program; and
- how would the participants (and the organisation) benefit from the program.
- A detailed plan based on your choice of learning theories;
- program objectives (no more than four objectives);
- schedule and planned activities;
- method of delivery;
- instructions for the trainer; and
- feedback / evaluation.
- outline all the resources required that would facilitate design, implementation and evaluation of the program's success or failure;
- hand outs, notes and/or powerpoints or other material for trainees;
- technologies required;
- staff; and
- what do you think it will cost.
- management support;
- perception and participation;
- finance; and
- conflicting priorities.
Please be realistic about the scope of the project that you select, and keep this to a manageable level. Whilst it is hypothetically assumed that you will be the trainer of the program, it needs to be develop at a level where any trainers could easily understand and used it for training purposes. You should also explain and justify your choice of various learning theories used to design the program.