Telecommunications and Networking Technologies
It is an important tool for all the part of businesses. It mainly enables the company to have a proper communication with the customers and help in delivering to the higher standards of the customer services. It can be defined as the key element for allowing the employees to have the accessibility to the Cookie networks and to collaborate in appropriate form with easy way of accessing to the services remotely or locally. It simply involves sharing the information for a large distance which mainly aim to have the maximum possibility of the business and trending the Cookie services. Networking mainly helps in building of the networks over the connections with the other business people mainly over the people and the clients for maximising the services and the greater opportunities for the proper growth of the business globally. Every business should have the proper expansion and taking the proper advantage for emerging of the networks opportunities that mainly uses the telecommunication for sharing the details and passing the messages to the greater audience (Battistella, 2014). It involves in developing and industrializing to the nations that helps in to provide the opportunities to be enforced with the information, communication networks, globalization and the growth in the private and to the economy in the market. It helps in rapidly building on the technologies and offers to increase in the developing the countries and escaping from the limitations and to the time and location.
Recommendations for the available Technologies for the business benefits
It is necessary to communicate with the latest technology for implementing in the business so as to perform the successful business operations and the technology in the today’s scenario for integrating and the development in the business interaction. It is necessary that company should have the faster accessibility to the internet services as well as to the wireless communications that have mainly transformed the way to perform all the business operations. There are various technologies used for availing the benefits in the business (Berson and Avolio, 2004).
- Wireless Communication
- Cloud Computing
It provide the availability to the resources and began with the life of the
- Network Convergence and Unified Communications- Many large organisations have started adopting unified communications and the same has been built in the Cookie company, which is based on the IP telephony unified messaging, voice mail, web conferencing are rolled out in little. These solutions should be reduced to have and to maintain the long distance communication cists in the business.
- LAN types and cabling plans for Head Offices and branches- It is extremely important and useful for implementing in the proper IP telephony operation on a converged network. proper LAN infrastructure design generally requires to have the basic of the configuration with the best designs and practices for deploying of the networks availability. The proper LAN connection requires the end-to-end networks (Galles et al, 2014).
- WAN connection for the head office and branches- It helps in growing the business and it is not that much tough for the Cookie company which generally prefer to have the multiple offices in the different regions of the customers. The technologies keep on changing and have the rapid growth in the building the infrastructure to the greater extent. The connection is build according to the smart IT networks, smart, safe and cost efficient. Companies generally prefer to have the installation of the WAN to have the multiple connections and remote offices as it is very simple to implement (Steigerwald et al., 2017).
- Transmission Media and Connecting Devices- It generally requires to have the multiple connections, it mainly aim to build the physical pathways between the connecting computers, other devices and to the multiple networks. It basically operate at the top layer of the OSI model. They encompass with the various physical entities to have the faster access to the voice and data for transmitting to the other devices (Ostroukh and Pomazanov, 2014).
- IP and DNS management- The IP address managed to the various database for the usability to the client, it is mainly used for the blocking of the various IP address, IP alerting, troubleshooting and reporting of the various services. DNS is a computer software that mainly controls the system servers in the cluster forms. It has the main feature that it is typically deployed on the multiple physical servers. these are mainly used for the manageability and reliability and the requirements to have and to improve the various servers (Erikson, 2014).
It can be defined as the application running at various networks and on the network application layer, which mainly provides the facility of the data storage, manipulation, presentation and communication for the implementation of the client server and peer to peer architecture based applications and the various networks. It mainly includes the services and the solutions to the problems and services (Buscemi, 2014).
4 types of network services
- VOIP- It stands for the Voice object Internet protocol it is the methodology used for grouping to the various technologies for providing the delivery of the voice to the various Internet protocols.
- WWW- It is known as the World Wide Web, it basically derives to have an information system on the internet which mainly allows the documents of the company to be connected and linking to the other documents and files of the Cookie company.
- Intranet- It usually consist of the connecting to the private networks within the organisation. It is been interlinked with the local area networks and includes and establish the connections between the gateway of the computers (Cordray et al., 2015).
- Extranet- It can be derived as the authorized accessibility to the users for enabling to the various networks for enabling and exchanging of the information to the various networks over the internet in a secured manner (Masuko et al., 2017).
- Email- It helps to send the electronic mail and build a professionalism within the organisation to send the mails, reports or any documented files so as to have the easy accessibility in the near future.
- Web Services- It mainly derives to have the standardized way of integrating of the networks and the web based applications which is used for enabling to the open standards and to the Internet protocol backbone.
Data Processing Facilities
- Data Storage Solutions- When it comes for storing of the data, it is necessary to have the best data storage solution for the for having a proper growth in growing of thee need for storing to the data storage device. It is necessary to growing the hunger of the storage by maintaining and taking the back up to the various varieties of the data. For maintaining the data storage for your company it is necessary to ensure that the data is properly ensured and is been protected and retrievable.
- Know your data
- Working on the unstructured data and understanding to the compliance needs.
- Establishing the policies and looking for the best solutions
- Usability of the Tired Storage Approach.
- Ensuring that the data is secured (Totzke et al., 2015).
- Data Processing Model- It is been used for determining the solutions for the data which is been processed in the collection of the groups or whether it is the online processing or on the real time processing based on the ongoing operations or the activities which is been controlled by the information being produced. It is been produced to define the proper set of outputs depending on the interpretation of the data, facts, information and the relation between the system and to the users (Joseph et al., 2017).
In the today's scenario it is necessary to build the proper infrastructure in the company so as to have the proper implementation of the networks and to the servers which helps in building the networks of the Cookie company and expanding its business globally. It is necessary to have the wireless communications which mainly aim to build the strategies in a wide variety that is been pursued for fulfilling the proper vision to the communication systems which helps in leading to the market field and meeting to the long term goal of enabling to the users for communicating to the networks and servers for the long time anytime, anywhere.
Battistella, C., 2014. The organisation of Corporate Foresight: A multiple case study in the telecommunication industry. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 87, pp.60-79
Berson, Y. and Avolio, B.J., 2004. Transformational leadership and the dissemination of organizational goals: A case study of a telecommunication firm. The leadership quarterly, 15(5), pp.625-646.
Erikson, E., 2014. Introduction. Introductory Chapters.
Joseph, T., Hale, G.M., Eltaki, S.M., Prados, Y., Jones, R., Seamon, M.J., Moreau, C. and Gernant, S.A., 2017. Integration Strategies of Pharmacists in Primary Care-Based Accountable Care Organizations: A Report from the Accountable Care Organization Research Network, Services, and Education. Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy, 23(5), pp.541-548.
Galles, M.B., Ganesan, E., Freed, M. and Kreeger, L.R., Cisco Technology, Inc., 2014. Network interface controller for virtual and distributed services. U.S. Patent 8,804,747.
Ostroukh, A. and Pomazanov, A., 2014. Realtime Development and Testing of Distributed Data Processing System for Industrial Company. Middle East Journal of Scientific Research, 20(12), pp.2184-2193.
Buscemi, F., 2014. Complete positivity, Markovianity, and the quantum data-processing inequality, in the presence of initial system-environment correlations. Physical review letters, 113(14), p.140502.
Cordray, C., Link, D., Chart, R. and Ginter, K., Sciencelogic, Inc., 2015. Self configuring network management system. U.S. Patent 9,077,611.
Steigerwald, T., Bentley, T., Mayfield, J. and Vier, B., 2017. Method for assigning control channels. U.S. Patent 9,723,709
Masuko, S., Saitou, T., Ishikawa, M., Fukushima, Y., Kashima, K., Morooka, C., Futakawa, K., Kusaka, N., Endou, H. and Kanai, T., Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings, Incorporated, 2017. Maintenance method for facility. U.S. Patent Application 15/460,547
Totzke, J., Unify Gmbh & Co. Kg, 2015. Head office and plurality of branches connected via a network. U.S. Patent 9,025,596.