Develop an appropriate metric - this sets the target and expectation of all the stakeholders. It is important to determine a quantitative target that needs to be expressed as a metric in terms of an increase or decrease of money.
• Determine the timeframe for achieving the MOV - ask yourselves, when do we want to achieve this target metric
(Note: the MOV should inform everyone what the project will achieve, not how it will be achieved. It should also focus on the organisation, not on the technology that will be used to build or support the information system).Define Scope and produce a Scope Management Plan
Define the scope of the project and detail how the scope will be managed.
Provide a list of Resources
Identify and detail the resources for the project using MS Project where appropriate, including:
- People (and their roles), plus any extra personnel that is required for the project.
- Technology - any hardware, network and software needs to support the team and your client.
- Facilities - where will most of the teamwork be situated?
- Other - for example, travel, training etc.
Write an Annotated Bibliography for three (3) relevant texts or readings around project evaluation. The Annotated Bibliography is a critical examination of the most relevant, recent and scholarly research on the topic area that is not just a summary of the articles you have read.
You will submit this as an appendix to your project evaluation documentation.
Ensure that the AB submitted by you is your own work and has not been submitted elsewhere and comply with the University's requirements for academic integrity.
Use the following resource to guide you around the research tools:
- Develop a closure checklist that the project team will use to ensure that the project has been closed properly.
c. Develop a project evaluation –outline and discuss how your project’s MOV will be evaluated.
Submit your assignment online via Turnitin in the nominated class. Turnitin details for the individual classes would be provided on Interact2.