Mobile Traders, a small retailer that sells Mobile devices and accessories which has three shops across Melbourne, Australia.
For this task you are to complete the following steps to analyse business specifications and to produce a suitable technical solutions.
Perform the following steps to prepare to critically analyse the business specifications:
1. Research the application of a suitable business model for the telecommunication service provisioning, ensuring that it meets the agreed customer requirements. Document the research.
2. Research and obtain the business requirements and business specifications, critically analyse them against the accepted industry practices, and use these to provide data for the model
3. Determine and document the business drivers and requirements of the internal and external key stakeholders and customers
4. Evaluate the business objectives and customer requirements for input into the model. Document this evaluation.
Complete the following steps to produce technical solutions to meet business the imperatives, templates for analysing business models, and provide reports on
5. Research the tools and the technical design and specifications
6. Develop and document technical solutions for the customer, in response to the drivers and business requirements
7. Evaluate the various costs involved in implementing ICT technical solutions for customer. Document this evaluation.
8. Produce a cost benefit analysis to assess the viability and the optimum timing for deploying the technical solution, for the maximum ROI
9. Investigate a range of vendor products, and determine, and document, the one which is most suitable to meet the needs and technical requirements of the customer
10. Produce a report, documenting technical solutions addressing business specifications and recommendations against the requirements of the customer
Evaluate the impact of the technical requirements on the business by performing the following actions:
11. Review and assess the business constraints, opportunities and objectives. Document the review and assessment
12. Determine, and accurately document, the technical requirements, according to the input-output, interface, process flow or quality requirements
13. Critically analyse and accurately document the hardware, software and network requirements which are required to suit the business plan
14. Build, and document, the business platform, based on IT/ICT technical solutions
15. Investigate, and document, the processes which are in need of being changed by a business solution
16. Accurately document the impact of the technical requirements on the business
Document and validate the agreed solutions by completing the following steps:
17. Document and submit the technical requirements and solution overview to management for feedback, making appropriate recommendations and offering optimum design solutions
18. Analyse the feedback, and incorporate change as required, documenting the changes and distributing the final business solution to the internal and external stakeholders