1. Give two examples of statements in C# that implement decision structuresin the language.
2. If I am using a language like C# or Java that supports try/catch statements for handing exceptions, in which block of the statement should I implement my error-handling code, the tryblock, the catch block, or the finally block?
3. In object-oriented programming languages, what is the role of the constructor method?
4. Put these phases of Application Lifecyce Management in the correct orderthat the would occur in during a project: Testing, maintenance, design, requirements, development
5. I am developing requirements for an online banking system. Classify the following requirements as either functional requirements, business requirements or non-functional requirements:
i. The system must be available 24 hours 7 days a week
ii. The CEO wants at least 80% of all bank transfers to be processed through the new system rather than as in-branch transactions to save money for the bank
iii. The branch manager wants customers to be able to see new accounts to the online system within one day of the customer opening the account at the branch
6. Give an example of how I can manage state in a web program using client side technologies.
7. What is the name of the object that I can use in languages like ASP.NET to manage state on the server?
8. Complete the following sentence: When I enter a URL in my browser, this sends an HTTP R_________ to my web server. The web server then sends an HTTP R__________ in reply back to my browser.
9. List two problems that a poor user interface design can cause for users of a web application.
10. What is the name of the protocol I can use to pass encrypted credentials from a browser to a web server as part of a logon to a web site?