Why would an organization want to create an implementation plan for the integration of a MIS? Is this something that needs to be well thought out and, if so, why? Why would an organization want to create an implementation plan for the integration of a MIS? Is this something that needs to be well thought out and, if so, why?
1. Collaboration of questions with analytics: to obtain the profit using data analytics, it is the way to formulate the questions which can be answered by the analytics. This can be done by a strong interdisciplinary team who can evaluate the business and frame the hard questions to answer.
2. Instead of existing reports new reports should be created to analyze the information in the different ways. These help to make competition.
3. Plan: IT resource usage and operating procedures must be modified such that online transaction processing and real-time batch processing run at high priority.
4. Talent to design: it is a big problem for the organizations because if the questions being asked are not known then nothing can be done with the business analytics.
5. Revise operations: Workflows should be revised in the operational areas to take advantage.
6. Good sense of business is created by taking advantages of the vendor’s practice.
7. There are two levels of the function of business analytics: it gives the summary of activity and represent the drill down activity.
8. Data cleaning must be done before the implementation of the approach.
Reliable and timely information is essential for taking rational decisions. MIS is the structured method of collecting and processing information for the decision makers. The function, performance and the productivity of an organization is greatly affected by the MIS. A good management provides support for the marketing, finance and production. Functional targets can be tracked and monitored very easily with the help of it. It keeps the manager aware about the trends in the market by providing sufficient information. Structured database and knowledge base of the people is created. It helps in making long term planning. It saves the invaluable time of the manager. Business understanding and the managerial efficiency improved.
So, there is a need to implement a plan for the MIS integration to achieve the profits and targets and to increase the efficiency and productivity.
A bad MIS creates barriers in two ways. First barrier is at the strategic level, which includes the failure of decision makers in the minimization of communication barriers. Second barrier is regarding the unavailabilty of the domain communication or the functional integration. Poor flow of information system leads to process barriers. Process barriers include poor usefulness of facilities, unreachable effect on employee productivity and service and increase in the cost of ownership of the information technology.
Latest sale in the toy market in the U.S was $18.11billion.
Kornkaew, A. (2012) Management Information System Implementation Challenges. Success Key Issues, Effects and Consequences
Sakthivel, S. (2014) ROLE IMPACT AND IMPORTANCE OF MIS. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140901121616-270946654-role-impact-and-importance-of-mis
Alvarez, S, J. Challenges to information system implementation. https://www.ejisdc.org/ojs2/index.php/ejisdc/article/view/101/101
Toys Market Research & Business Solutions. (2013) .https://www.npd.com/wps/portal/npd/us/industry-expertise/toys/
MyAssignmenthelp.com is the perfect solution to render quality solution for all sort of academic issues. We have hired professionals from different fields of study to provide assistance with different subjects. We successfully have provided different types of assignment solutions on 100+ subjects. We have hired industry experts to deliver nursing assignment, hr assignment and finance assignment help. To offer quality content with IT assignments, we have hired IT professionals to render programming language assignment help and IT assignment help for other types of IT assignments as well.
You are required to write a researched argument essay that convinces persuades the reader of your position / stance. This is an academic, researched and referenced do...Read More
Executive Summary The purpose of this report is to elaborate the factors which are considered by individuals before selecting an occupation. Choosing an occupati...Read More
Introduction With the increase enhancement in the field of technology, it has been considered essential by the businesses to implement such technology in their b...Read More
Executive Summary In a merger & acquisition, role of an HR has emerged as a very critical function. At each stage of merger and acquisition process, HR plays a s...Read More
Introduction In this competitive business environment where every business organization is trying to attract the customers of each other, it becomes essential for ...Read More