Select a topic from the list and conduct research (based on literature, at least three recent research papers) and prepare a summary report with brief supportive descriptions to post on the forum/blog. In your posting you should provide information about the topic (discuss the topic, challenges, problems, describe the relevant technologies, applications of the technologies, clarify vague areas, research questions… etc.)
Provide constructive feedback for (at least two) cohort colleagues and receive feedback from (at least two) cohort colleagues on your own design and make refinements accordingly.
Raise questions about the information provided by other students (this must be done in an adequately professional manner)
Respond to questions raised about your own information and other student's
Contribute to discussions in general
1.to build an understanding and perspective of current hot topics in Information Security; and
2. to build generic skills including, but not limited to:
- a capacity for teamwork and collaboration;
- an ability for critical thinking, analysis and problem solving;
- information technological literacy;
- a capacity for lifelong learning and an appreciation of its necessity.