IT or the field of information technology is the vast area of putting the practical and theoretical knowledge on the way developing application with the growing trend of internet usage and its implication on every aspect of life. A quick movement of information across the space and time is called Communication and Information technology.
The area to become an expertise in the field of IT is huge. One can become programmer, engineer, website developer, web designer, project manager, subject matter expert, network administrator and so on. There is huge scope of getting job in IT sector where it needs skill to set up an office network by configuration of wiresand cables, It may need an expertise to sun a pay roll system, a database administer is required to manage all the data by storing, retrieving and accessing the with some queries and programmer is used to write lines of codes, so that it can build an application for specific purpose and so on (De Moor, 2011).
Definition of architecture of IT and the way its benefits exceeding the cost:
Using different types of model and guidelines, such as Unified Modeling language (UML) notations information technology framework gives formal or informal information technology solution and also provides the infrastructure architecture processes.
With this technology solution one can easily figure out the whole organizational processor and associated expertise with that organization. With thewidely used technology of UML helps in the designing and planning phase to build an application based on the organizational scenario. Hence it becomes easy and cost effective way to make the application developer understand about the actual requirement to build the application as the project manager does not need to hire a person or team of people to gather organizational infrastructure related data('Explaining information technology usage: A test of competing models', 2007).
Importance of Data mining:
Data mining can be defined as related steps of searching, collecting, filtering and making analysis of data. Privates sectors, Govt. and other large organizations gather a large volume of data for research and development purpose(Khosrow-Pour, 2006). There are lots of services which need the implication of data mining, such as-
1) Survey and researches: data mining is used for making surveys, analysis and market research to know about the market trend and buying behavior of the customer(Lee, 2013).
2) Customer opinions: Customer opinion is important for the rating and the scope of the future development of the company. Opinions can be found on the blogs, social networking sites.
3) Collection of Information: with the help of web scraping process it is possible to collect data regarding investment, investors along with funds from the related websites and databases.
4) Data scanning: Scanning is important for identification of similarities and patterns among data.
5) Information extraction: This is the phase of making identification of useful patterns in data. Hence it will make decision making process easy.
6) Pre-processing of data:Preprocessing of data allows to remove the less important data manually by with the help of data mining.
7) Analysis of competitors of an organization: To know both of the strength and weakness of the competitors in the business market and their way of doing distribution and marketing need to be mined.
De Moor, G. (2011). Transatlantic Cooperation Surrounding Health Related Information and Communication Technology. Amsterdam: IOS Press.
Explaining information technology usage: A test of competing models. (2007). WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, 49(6), 460-461. doi:10.1007/s11576-007-0099-1
Khosrow-Pour, M. (2006).Cases on the human side of information technology. Hershey PA: Idea Group Pub.
Lee, S. (2013). Big Data Process Method and Usage.JAITC, 3(2). doi:10.14801/jaitc.2013.3.2.33
Ono, H., &Zavodny, M. Gender Differences in Information Technology Usage: A U.S.-Japan Comparison. SSRN Journal. doi:10.2139/ssrn.501625
Piattini, M. (2000).Auditing information systems. Hershey, Pa.: Idea Group Pub