Identify the desired area of impact - Rank the following areas in terms of importance: Strategy / Customer / Financial / Operational / Social
With reference to your project, identify one or two of the following types of value:
- Better - is improving quality important to your client
- Faster - does your client want to increase efficiency
- Cheaper - is cutting costs important
- Do more - does your client want to continue its growth
Develop an appropriate metric - this sets the target and expectation of all the stakeholders. It is important to determine a quantitative target that needs to be expressed as a metric in terms of an increase or decrease of money.
- Identification of pitfalls to be avoided, based on the student’s past experience Evidence of thought as to what can and cannot affect the project in terms of how the project.