You are required in your new role as an Enterprise Architect (EA) to do a SWOT Analysis of a current ICT service in an organization. The default organization is RealEstate.com.au, but you can substitute another known entity such as your current workplace.
SWOT is an acronym for questioning the Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat and helps with the analysis needed to identify the internal (S, W) and external (O, T) positives and negatives as indicated in Fig.1. Such a process can be informative and help the Enterprise Architect (you) to identify the issues and problems, set goals develop an action plan and help strategic IT Infrastructure planning and decision-making.
Figure 1. SWOT analysis diagram
Write a paper on a topic covered in our textbook. For this assignment, you need to plan, research, and, use your initiative to express the knowledge you learnt in this subject as well as your own independent thinking and reasoning.
Your attention in this paper can be focused on any of the following topics covered in our text such as for example:
• Establishing IT Architecture.
• Data Mining.
• Enterprise Resource Planning
• CyberSecurity, Compliance, and Business Continuity.
• E-Business & E-Commerce Models and Strategies.
• Mobile Technologies and Commerce.
• Social Media.
• Enterprise Systems and Applications.
• Performance Management Using Data Visualization, Mashups, and Mobile Intelligence.