This assessment aligns with learning outcomes
1. be able to compare and contrast the different methodologies of systems analysis and evaluate their appropriateness for different and complex situations;
2. be able to distinguish between requirement gathering techniques and combine these appropriately to apply to a real scenario;
3. be able to evaluate development requirements and prepare a feasibility proposal based on multi-disciplinary (financial, human resource, technological) analyses;
4. be able to formulate and justify system requirement models based on evaluation of given situations;
5. be able to assemble the components of a requirements model using the tools and techniques of object oriented or structured systems modelling.