Discuss about the Knowledge Management for Singapore Legal Prediction.
- It is expected that the national minimum wage will increase. This is mainly due to inflation ("ICLG: Employment & Labour Law 2016 - Singapore - International Comparative Legal Guides", 2017). There is an inverse relationship between demand for labour and wage rate. This means that when wages increase demand for labour reduces and hence it is more affordable to use capital and technology to produce. This is good for our enterprise because it is technology oriented.
Health and Safety
- There will be more emphasis on clean and safe technologies. The technologies will be expected to protect the privacy of users in a way that is both efficient and affordable so as to maintain the economic viability.
Use of Technology
- If the current trends are anything to go by, there is demand for greater innovation and advancement in technology. This demand will continue to increase with an increase in the national population.
KSAs of IT Technician
- A university degree in computing, computer science or an equivalent discipline.
- Experience in software and application development as well as maintenance of the applications.
- Ability to read IT related documentation.
- A Good understanding of internet communication.
- Possession of new certification for device connections including Wi-Fi and Bluetooth(Stangarone, 2013).
- Sufficient knowledge of basic programming languages like Java and Android studio including all the advanced options(Stangarone, 2013).
- Ability to develop and maintain databases
- Ability to develop applications for different types of devices.
- The design of user-friendly applications that are easily understood and used by the potential clients.
- Knowledge in web application architecture that is flexible and able to interact and integrate with other applications.
How to Become a Mobile Application Developer. (2017). UrbanPro.com. Retrieved 3 February 2017, from https://www.urbanpro.com/a/skills-needed-mobile-application-developer
ICLG: Employment & Labour Law 2016 - Singapore - International Comparative Legal Guides. (2017). Singapore - Employment & Labour Law 2016 - ICLG - International Comparative Legal Guides. Retrieved 3 February 2017, from https://www.iclg.co.uk/practice-areas/employment-and-labour-law/employment-and-labour-law-2016/singapore
Must-Have Skills for Mobile Application Development. (2017). Robert Half. Retrieved 3 February 2017, from https://www.roberthalf.com/technology/blog/must-have-skills-for-mobile-application-development
Singapore Employment Laws - Virtual HR. (2017). Virtualhr.com.sg. Retrieved 3 February 2017, from https://www.virtualhr.com.sg/knowledge_resource/resources/singapore_employment_laws
Stangarone, J. (2017). 6 must-have skills of modern web application developers - mrc's Cup of Joe Blog. mrc's Cup of Joe Blog. Retrieved 3 February 2017, from https://www.mrc-productivity.com/blog/2013/08/6-must-have-skills-of-modern-web-application-developers/
The Importance of Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs) - VA Careers. (2017). Vacareers.va.gov. Retrieved 3 February 2017, from https://www.vacareers.va.gov/application-process/navigating/ksas.asp