Look at Workshop 2 in your materials pack. Read the case study of O'Brien v MGN Ltd  EWCA Civ 1279, and answer these questions:
- What does LJ stand for in Hale LJ?
- How many judges normally sit to hear a case in the Court of Appeal?
- What was the name of the judge who first heard the claim?
- Explain what the two citation stand fore in Interfoto Picture Library Ltd v Stiletto Visual Programmes Ltd 1 QB 433,  1 All ER 348
- Which party won and which party did the courts say that they had sympathy with?
Briefly explain the following cases:
- Crystal Palace Football Club v Walker  1 KB 87
- Whittaker v Minister of Pensions and National Insurance  1 QB 156
- Ready Mixed Concrete v Minister for Pensions and National Insurance  2 QB 497