This is the final stage of the State Reduction Exploration Project.
The time has come to present your final report to the Committee on Criminal Justice Practices. In your final report (i.e., detailed outline) and presentation, the following items need to be addressed:
1. Briefly address the components from the midterm and make use of the material where relevant.
2. Detail your calculations related to the prison population reduction of 25% in terms of dollars and numbers, and types of inmates affected.
3. Describe the major social issues befalling your state.
4. Detail where the money will go (related to the social issues above).
5. Justify how the money will be spend and projected impacts (i.e., why and how redistributing the funds saved from the reduction program will affect the social issues).