Creative strategy development begins with an assessment of the marketing and promotional situation and a determination of what needs to be communicated to the target audience.
This particular study deals with the importance of promotional activities for the recognition of a brand. Reflex has been chosen as a selected brand based on Australia. Reflex is one of the popular brand names of an office paper that is primarily endowed with Australia. Therefore, the brand manager has decided to promote this brand in such a way that people of different geographical area can pay their attention. Therefore, this particular study has intended to use appropriate promotional tools with the help of which the brand can reach the target consumers. Both the print and electronic media has been chosen as the major pathways for promoting the brand. In addition, some of the major recommendations have also been discussed at the report.
- This particular study has provided an in-depth understanding of the importance of promotional market for the proper recognition of a brand or a product
- Reflex office paper has been considered as one of the most useful consumer brand occupying a predominant place for the consumers’ of Australia.
- As per the report of Australian Forestry Standard, the fiber that has been used for Reflex official paper is rendered from sustainability-managed plantation as well as from forest operation.
- In this particular study, I have been appointed as a brand manager.
- After conducting an effective marketing as well as situational analysis on my brand, I have focused to provide a brief overview about the promotional activity of my brand to the CEO of my company.
- Market promotion has been conducted as per the geographic, demographic and psychographic
- Demographic market segmentation is based on the age, gender and family background
- Geographic market segmentation believes that people should be targeted based on a specific geographical area.
- Media is one of the biggest platforms that are able to multiply the messages beyond going any particular geographical area.
- As per the feedback of the users, it has been observed that the ultra white reflection of this product easily attracts the customers’ attention. In addition, this reflection provides an additional look and smoothness of the products.
New Promotional Tools
- Print Media
- New media
Major Selling Idea
- Reflex is such a valuable product based on which the officers as well as the students are interdependent.
- Reflex has exposed how a smooth and attractive paper encourages a student for carrying good marks.
- Advertising appeal varies from product to product. As reflex is a office paper, this particular brand is related to education.
- The advertisers should never appeal this particular brand in such a way that it can ultimately hamper the mind of young generation.
- students outside the television would be encouraged to use this paper, on the other hand parents of that students would not prevent their children to purchase the brand like Reflex.
- To use seven ps’ of marketing mix in order to promote the brand more effectively instead of five ps’
- To build the promotional strategy for achieving the international consumers instead of mere regional customers or business expansion
- To use the direct marketing method more effectively in order to get an immediate response from the customers, be it positive or negative.
- To highlight the target consumers as per their age group instead of any cultural or family background
This particular study has provided a detailed understanding about the importance of promotion for building the image of a product. In this particular study, Reflex office paper has been chosen as the consumer product. In order to promote the brand like Reflex, this particular study has focused to use appropriate promotional tools.
- Buil, I., De Chernatony, L. and Martínez, E., 2013. Examining the role of advertising and sales promotions in brand equity creation. Journal of Business Research, 66(1), pp.115-122.
- Chatzithomas, N., Boutsouki, N., Chatzithomas, L. and Zotos, Y., 2014. Social media advertising platforms: a cross-cultural study. International Journal of Strategic Innovative Marketing, 1(2), pp.74-90.
- Czinkota, M. and Ronkainen, I., 2012. International marketing. Cengage Learning.
- Eastman, S.T., Ferguson, D.A. and Klein, R. eds., 2012. Media Promotion & Marketing for Broadcasting, Cable & the Internet. CRC Press.
- Glanz, K., Bader, M.D. and Iyer, S., 2012. Retail grocery store marketing strategies and obesity: an integrative review. American journal of preventive medicine, 42(5), pp.503-512.
- Hays, S., Page, S.J. and Buhalis, D., 2013. Social media as a destination marketing tool: its use by national tourism organisations. Current issues in Tourism, 16(3), pp.211-239.
Cite This Work
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
0 | Pages :
The use of social enterprises is a new idea that consumers currently need to adapt to. Looking into the case provided by the consultants, we are engulfed in the situation of Sally Irwin who happens to have been working in the social enterprise space for a long time. Even though the level of her expertise alongside professional experience has been the key towards her rise to a senior position in the same field, it is her p...
Australia Blacktown Management University of New South Wales Masters in Business Administration
0 | Pages :
The aim of this report is appreciating and applying the principles present in effective Human Resource Management (HRM). The lifeblood of any organization are its people and the ability of attracting, recruiting and retaining talented staff as a core of all HR activities. This report would be exploring the techniques and tools that are used in HRM for maximizing the employee contributions and the ways of using HR methods ...
0 | Pages :
Google effectiveness and success is linked to the cultural up gradation and organizational reformation of the structure. The company structure is not conventional and this is the reason direct social link cannot affect the internal programs as well. On the other hand, the business expansion of the company creates higher chances of success. Google has maintained a cross-functional organization ...
United States New York Management Economics University of New South Wales
0 | Pages :
1. Chick-fil-A: their business philosophy and corporate strategy
The history of Chick-fil-A dates back to as early as 1946. At present, it is the second-largest chicken eatery in the United States of America. It was initially started as a restaurant named Dwarf House and now has over 1700 outlets in the United States alone. Their business philosophy is that of giving –– they believe that at their company, everybody&rs...
Australia Belleville Management Corporate Business Philosophy University of Sydney MBA