Section 1 - Analysis of strategic capabilities and external environment
- Critically analyse the internal resources and capabilities that give the organisation a competitive advantage
- Identify the key drivers of change in the external environment and evaluate their impact on the entrepreneurial activities of the organisation
- Evaluate the impact of the competitive forces that are influencing entrepreneurial activities of the organisation and profitability within the industry
Section 2 - Analysis of strategic choices for your selected organisation
- Select and critically evaluate two strategic optionsthat could be pursued by your selected organisation, in order to increase its entrepreneurial opportunities in the market.
- Justify the selection of each strategic choice using Suitability, Acceptability, Feasibility (SAFe) criteria.