Vision and Opportunity
- To prepare for my interview and crack the profile of a marketing manager in a reputed restaurant
- To gain experience in terms of product handling, service offerings, customer handling, sales margin, etc. through working in the restaurants
Purpose, values and mission (Three questions)
- To establish an entity that can contribute enough employment to the community (Cottrell, 2015)
- To contribute welfare and uplift wellbeing in the society
- To provide the resources with correct benefits that can help them to evolve in their personal and professional life with the company
- Add value to customer’ life through correct service offerings
- To offer the best quality food to the society
- To uplift people empowerment
- Add value to the lives of both internal and external stakeholder
- How can I be remembered?
- How can improve the current communal state with my entrepreneurship abilities?
- What HRM facilities I shall impose to maintain a healthy working culture and help employees to evolve with my business?
Market and opportunity
- The hospitality sector would be the market that aligns with my goals
- Long-term vision is to establish a successful company in the restaurant division by 10 years down the line
Marketing and Implementation Strategy
Market positioning statement
- The majority of the restaurants are offering tasty and yummy food to you. But we and our team concern for you. Hence, we are offering the best quality and healthy food to give you a healthy lifestyle.
Compelling values offered to employers and society
- As an executive, I would definitely polish my creative skills to come up with innovative solutions
- Empower children education (Stewart, 2016)
- Women employment and education as well (Tattum & Tattum, 2017)
Differentiation from other UAE students
- In terms of service, I would definitely like to keep a proactive attitude towards my employer
- I will definitely take self-initiative to understand the market trends and if allowed to propose my ideas that can benefit the organisation the most
- Customers would be offered with best value-added services and supreme quality food
Risks and Mitigation
- Imposing a profitable business model
- Tapping the best potential market and the customer segments
- Designing the most realistic, scalable and profitable marketing strategy for the restaurant
- Recruit and train the most solid team (Lejeune et al. 2018)
- Conducting corrective research and development plan to comprehend the market trends
- Reaching a significant margin of sales to attain the break even.
Measurement of the milestones
- Maintain a through the track of my financial statements
- Identifying the customers’ satisfaction index rate
- Keeping products and service lines as per the market trends
- Staying updated with the market knowledge
- Assessing individual expectations (Bouman, 2018)
- The political condition of the UAE market
- The weather condition is another factor, which is definitely uncontrollable by nature
- Infrastructure, the property development definitely create considerable influence on new business
- The rate of competition creates a high entry barrier for new business to form a set up in the UAE market
- Law and regulations of the country and the business needs to abide by the legal rules
Contingency and risk mitigation strategies
- Maintaining an alternative communication means between the customers and advisors
- Always maintaining a backup financial plan in case of uncertainties (Burnham, 2015)
- The market is changing frequently, thus, customers would be approach via different platforms
- Specialised CRM team would be hired to professionally handle customers’ queries
Daily ethical practices
- The recruitment process would be conducted simply based on skills and talents
- There would not influence biases in the process of recruitment
- If termination is applied, employees would be given the right just behind the process
- The internal operation would be kept confidential
- No legal terms and regulations of the nation would be violated by the company
- They have helped me to the immense in understanding the module and what exactly my academic requirements are.
- I am also grateful to each of the professor for my finding free time from their busy schedules to clear my academic related confusions
- I would definitely like to thank my parent for believing in my determination and helping me to get into this management filed
- They are my confidence and stayed by me during my every hurdle
- I have always related myself with them in terms of all qualities, traits, behaviours, etc
- The group study before every assignment had been a great help to come out of my comfort zone and to speak freely in public
Bouman, N. (2018). Personal Development Plan.
Burnham, D. H. (2015). Create Your Personal Leadership Development Plan. The Discover Your True North Fieldbook: A Personal Guide to Finding Your Authentic Leadership, 199.
Cottrell, S. (2015). Skills for success: Personal development and employability. Macmillan International Higher Education.
Lejeune, C., Beausaert, S., & Raemdonck, I. (2018). The impact on employees’ job performance of exercising self-directed learning within personal development plan practice. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 1-27.
Stewart, J. (2016). Personal development plan. In Encyclopedia of Human Resource Management. Edward Elgar Publishing Limited.
Tattum, D., & Tattum, E. (2017). Social education and personal developm