A marketing opportunity is an area of buyer's need or potential interest in which a company can perform profitably (Kotler, 2003). Select an organization of your choice and identify a new marketing opportunity. This opportunity/problem may exist either for a product (tangible) or a service (intangible). Prepare a research proposal to study and understand the marketing opportunity/problem within the organization.
• Explain in detail the opportunity/problem that you have identified for the organization.
• Prepare and present a research proposal that you will undertake to evaluate marketing strategy to be used by the organization in order to develop the best marketing strategy to be used in the organization.
• Evaluate the benefits and costs of different research methodology
• Plan and Present the data sources to be used for the research and present the techniques used for collection of data for the research.
• Present how you arc going to analyze and present data obtained from the research and how you are going to implement marketing decision support system in the research.
• Plan and present a questionnaire to be used to identify the marketing opportunity/problem identified for the organization with justifications.