To allow for unforeseen circumstances such as illness, work or family commitments, it is advisable that you aim to complete the assignment a few days before the due date. It is your responsibility to ensure that you factor in any time difference between Perth, Western Australia and your location when submitting assessments.
2. Extension requests must be formally submitted by completing an extension request form and emailing the form to your unit coordinator along with a medical certificate or other supporting documentations.
3. Assessments must be submitted through TurnitIn (unless otherwise stated).
4. Only one (1) file can be submitted in Part 1 as your main written submission.
Supplementary or additional appendices must be clearly titled and directly submitted into the Supporting Documents Tab in the TurnitIn submission box. Should the assessor not be able to clearly link these documentations back to your main assignment, penalties may apply.
5. You must use the provided Assignment Cover Page document and submit as your main written assessment in WORD only. The only permissible file formats are .docx or .doc and you should not ‘embed’ other files as pictures within the word document.
Supplementary documents can be in other formats such as Word, PDF, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
6. You must correctly title your documents: For example.
7. You must reference all content used from other sources. Do not copy and paste from course materials or any other resources or quote other source without referencing.
8. Assignments submitted through emails or any other methods will NOT be accepted.
9. You must ensure that you have submitted the correct file. Once you have submitted, you will not be able to re-submit a second attempt after the due date.
10. Important Note: Failure to adhere to these requirements may result in a zero grade. Please refer to the unit outline or EIT Policies & Procedures if you are unsure how to reference.