Prior to commencing the assessments your assessor will explain each assessment task and the terms and conditions relating to the submission of your assessment task. Please consult your assessor if you are unsure of any questions. It is important that you understand and adhere to the terms and conditions and address fully each assessment task. If any assessment task is not fully addressed, then your assessment task will be returned to you for re-submission. You need to return the corrections back to your assessor within the allocated time by your assessor. Your assessor will remain available to support you throughout the assessment process.
Assessment tasks are used to assess your understanding and knowledge of the overall unit of competency. When undertaking any written assessment tasks, please ensure that you address the following criteria:
- address each question including any sub-points.
- demonstrate that you have researched the topic thoroughly.
- cover the topic in a logical, structured manner.
- your assessment tasks are well presented, well referenced and submitted in a word document.
- you must submit the completed assessment to the assessor within the due date.