1. For the main text, double or 1.5 spacing with a minimum font size of 12 must be used (Arial or other sans serif font) and be left-justified to aid accessibility and reading.
2. Please set the page size to UK A4. All pages must be numbered.
3. Please ensure to state the final word count on the front page of your work.
4. Assignments should be submitted in either Microsoft Office and/or PDF format (.doc, .docx, .pdf etc.).
5. File names should be kept simple and only contain alphanumeric characters (a-z0-9), spaces and underscores (e.g. Valid_filename_1.doc). Files with other characters such as apostrophes, brackets or commas may not be accessible by markers.
6. Please ensure you include your student number and the assignment reference (SM/Student Number/May17/3) in all submitted assignments. Failure to do this may lead either to a grade not being assigned or being wrongly assigned.
7. Assignments may be uploaded only once; substitutions are not permitted and students should therefore ensure that the version uploaded is their final submission.