Using your own words, please complete ALL of the following questions:
1. From the DISA training and Cyber Protect simulation, please share what you learned from the experience. In your opinion, what does this simulation tool teach people with respect to budget, technology, and our goals for information security? Please share what your strategies were and what your best scores were.
2. From the AO training, what did you learn about the importance of the role and its responsibilities?
3. In Chapter 8, we reviewed 3 forms of Access Control mechanisms. What are those three types and how are each one different?
4. In many chapters, we discussed the Risk Management Framework (RMF). List each phase and describe what happens in each phase. With its cyclical design, what does the RMF hope to reinforce with information security officers?
5. In Chapter 9, we discussed baseline and benchmarking. Describe both and compare how they are similar and how they are different.
6. We discussed the BIA in Contingency Planning and Risk Assessments. What is the BIA and what is its importance in the planning process?
7. In Chapter 10, we reviewed both Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning. Are these synonymous or are they different? Describe and compare these two and highlight their differences (if any).
8. In Chapter 12, we discussed two forms of Intrusion Detection. What are two forms and how are they different? Are they competing or complimentary technologies?
9. In Chapter 12, we discussed different firewall architectures. Compare two (2) architectures to demonstrate your understanding.
10. In Chapter 12, we discussed different physical firewall devices. Compare two (2) different types to demonstrate your understanding.