1. Description of the company, the nature of its business and any relevant facts.
2. Provide a PESTEL analysis of the company.
Ensure you include all of the factors; describe the factor and how your company is affected by the factors.
3. Undertake a Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the company’s competitive environment.
Ensure you include all five forces; describe the force and how the company’s industry environment is affected by the forces.
4. List a minimum of four management recommendations you believe the company could enact to be successful in the future
5. Provide a general conclusion of the current state of the company and its operating environment uncovered from the PESTEL and Porter’s analysis.