- Credit card transactions
- Fluent in ENGLISH
- Bilingual in AUSTRALIAN
- Superior organization ability
- Inventory management
- Team collaboration
- Restaurants operations
- Customer service
- Retail sales
- POS systems knowledge
- Retail merchandising specialist
Pizzeria Pepperoni | Fohnsdorf, Steiermark
- Serve hot and fresh food while offering exceptional customer service and promoting the restaurant's image and brand.
- Preparing and serving beverages such as tea, coffee, and fountain drinks
- Recording and computing customer orders into automated POS systems while enhancing quality input to minimize errors
- Packaging takes away items into bags, and places drink orders into carriers.
- Bernie's From the Bay | Charnwood, ACT
- Collect flatware and glassware and delivered to sanitizing station
- Maintained a clean and organized bar area, including bar tables and chairs
- Prepared and kept inventory records
- Served alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in a bar environment.
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS | catering, and Sales marketing LA TROBE university, campus Deakin Avenue, Mildura, VIC
- Minored in food and catering
- Awarded higher diploma in food and catering
- Graduated with 3.5 GPA
- SALES AND MARKETING LA TROBE University, Deakin Avenue, Mildura, VIC
- Dissertation: Comparative sales and marketing analysis in catering units in Australia
- Awarded First class honors with 3.8 GPA
- Member of LA TROBE sales and marketing team of undergraduates.
- Elected to Secretary for LA TROBE sales and marketing team in 2017
- Certified Management Accountancy (CMA) by Institute of Management Accountants(IMA)
- Australia Food Handlers Card.
Portfolio part A
Remuneration Systems Model
Catering is perhaps the most important factor of event planning that will successfully see the setting of business events, weddings, and fundraising galas. This model, however, shows how the catering service will conduct payment to its employees to enhance real cohesion between them and other staff. Catering and Banquet will have the same roles at hotels, event spaces, restaurants, and other occasions. Their duties will be to plan, coordinate and direct small-scale events such as business and social events, graduations, anniversaries, weddings and other special events. As per the salary.com, Banquet manager duties will include assisting in the selection of menus, negotiating contracts, scheduling stuff communicating with customers to evaluate their needs to the appropriate personnel and arrangement of equipment. These duties were performed at my initial place of employment at Pizzeria pepperoni and will apply to any other catering venture willing to give me work.
According to my previous place of work, hierarchy and duties base the remuneration protocol for each employee and staff. I will, however, design 3 practices on my portfolio.
- Catering manager salary: Salary will be based on experience and qualifications. The remunerations will vary based on location as with most employment, with comprehensive benefits such as bonuses averaging 4%, as well as retirement, disability, healthcare, pension, time off and social security, the sum median compensation and salary for catering banquet managers which will average between $39,973-$55,902. However, to achieve this, I have made a comparison of this remuneration practice with other organizations such as tourism industries, proposed salary is based on skills, qualifications, and competence of the individual. Another dependent factor is the type and size of the organization. An example of Sedoxo organization pays Catering managerial staff $35,679 to $38,567. However such market research will most likely offer an insight into the best remuneration practice to follow.
- Catering Director: According to my market research, catering directors will move to the next level of their careers provided they show vast proficiency and competence. With four-six years of experience, a basic salary of $38,800 to $ 60,890 should be applicable for such an individual. Median salary, however, should amount to $43,450 a year. Future employment slots for me should, however, suit such details as my skills allow. According to my market research at Sedoxo catering organization in Australia, duties of a catering director include overseeing management of facilities such as checking allocation of resources and event bookings. He will also engage in the planning of new promotions and initiatives which will contribute to business development.
- Catering coordinator: knowledge of managerial skills, experience, and pro-activity is the primary determinant of a remuneration system for a catering coordinator. Duties will include establishing market ventures and liaising with managers and directors in establishing proper coordination. Salary amounts to $30,349 to $44,111 based on a two to four-year experience. According to my model, bonuses and commissions will be awarded on proper and better performance of the duties of each staff member.
Casual employees will receive a remuneration of $10,000 for the highest performing individual and $8,000 minimum for the lowest earning individual a year.
Portfolio part B
Performance Management System
Through a comprehensive performance management strategy, there will be a systematic process by which the department of sales, catering, and marketing will involve its employees, as individuals and group members in enhancing and improving effective organization skills and the accomplishment of agency mission and goals. The performance system improves communication and organizational goals and objectives to strengthen individual accountability for achieving those goals. It will also help track individually, corporate performance results. My model is based on practices, behaviors, employment relations, regulations and fair work amongst employees. Good job good output! Elements of performance management and methods in my model system will include:
The setting of objectives – Individuals goals established by employees play a critical role in enhancing his motivation for superior performance and results. This is because the individuals keep following their goals. However, if their intentions are not achieved, they either modify them or improve on them to make sure they become realistic. I was a sales personnel, and catering expert will strive to offer quality services to my customers, satisfy my duties as per the management and be accountable for any mistake I make. I these case, I will have fulfilled my goals. These practices satisfy my Goal setting theory:-
Measuring of performance – According to the intensive market research I have performed and skills I have obtained in my field of work, Measuring performance is a critical part of diagnosing and measurement of a businesses' progress and actual performance. This involves measuring actual performance results and outcomes against its set goals. My model, however, highlights a strategic plan which provides targets for the organization and sets the corporate direction. The efficient performance will be measured when leaders in the various catering and sales joints identify and increase their organizational effectiveness by measuring overall organizational performance. These strategies will include: - Identifying strategic measurements down at department level, simplifying performance measures, measuring the right things and estimate "silo" thinking. These strategies can be used by leaders who want to present their organizations with clear, concise, high impact opportunities that can be implemented immediately.
Reward system based on performance outcomes – Setting up employee recognition and the rewarding system will enhance a competitive business climate. As in the case of a catering unit, an employee who grooms perfect serves his customers correctly, goodhearted, pro-active and punctual should be rewarded for his efforts through bonuses and commissions. Employee reward and recognition motivate employees to change their working habits and behaviors. This would, however, motivate and expand a small growing business. I have indicated a simplified model of managerial performance and the key factors which should be satisfied.
From my past working history in the two organizations, I have received gratitude for my services. My models and organizational ethics have put me in the front positions and have seen me rise to rank from a mere attendant to a server assistant in my line of work. I have also received certification from Institute of management accountants and Australia Food Handlers as seen on my resume. I have however attached a variety of service photos I have engaged in during my line of work. I have also received recognition from Pizzeria Pepperoni where I served as a Server assistant.
I look forward to many views of my portfolio and future partnership.