The due date deadline is May 5th 2018
- Through the Turnitin assignment link within Pricing Case Project tab – one member of the team to submit the assignment on behalf of the team.
- Submission must meet the <20% Turnitin in originality threshold – in order to accomplish this you must ensure you are submitting your own original work and have properly cited all references.
- A back-up copy of the submission should be uploaded to the File Exchange section of the Pricing case group pages by the deadline.
Other check-list reminders:
- Use the Harvard Case Methodology to complete the Pricing Case assessment and to establish the flow of your report
- Make sure your main report does not exceed 8 pages in length. The 8-page limit does not include report title page, Bibliography, and appendices.
- The situational analysis / SWOT table needs to combine internal and external environment scan elements and represent specific information and quantifiable metrics.
- You need to have a clear and specific core problem statement (1 sentence). You can add a list of contributing factors below the core problem statement to provide some supporting information re: the business challenges that Hanson Production is facing as they prepare for the opening of their new musical.
- Make sure you identify all key assumptions that will help shape your thought process.
- Each strategic alternative must be pricing related and be a “viable fix” for the core problem
- You must analyze each strategic alternative based on a common set of evaluative criteria, including an assessment of financial impact (including revenue, profit, and breakeven projections)
- You need to provide a strong summary of rationale within the decision and justification section to prove that your chosen alternative chosen best addresses the core problem, and scores the highest when assessed against the evaluation criteria.
- The implementation table needs to include all of the tasks in sequential order that will be required to complete the execution of your chosen strategic alternative. Include the task, associated timeline, and other related information to explain – What, When, Where, and How (measurement) of your implementation.
- Make sure you cite all references from an in-text citation and Bibliography standpoint. Note: the case must be included as part of your Bibliography references.
Remember that this assignment is worth 15% of your overall course assessment weight. Good luck with the completion of pricing case assignment. See you tomorrow for the mandatory project check-in and if you need additional support.