Customer purchasing behavior is the steps that a user follows to obtain products. Product development and brand image are importance since it creates a wide variety of choice, where a customer can get according to their need and preferences. Advertisers should always avoid deception and forcible information to the consumers since it misleads their existing and new customers. Factors such as psychological, internal and motivation affect the way a consumer purchases the product. Characteristic, believes and attitude impacts the way one purchase goods and services. Therefore, relatives can influence the approach individuals perceive the product
References groups involve peoples with similar attitudes, behaviors, and values. How the customer purchases, depends on the status and roles of an individual. The position consumers have in a community will determine the purchasing behavior. During the growth stage of person, habits, preferences, believe and perception determines the way the individual makes decisions in the buying process. Hence, buying behaviors will also depend on the culture of a community.
Children spend more time in the online platform than their parents. Therefore, they have more idea on the new and existing products due to the marketers preferring to use online as a method of promotional. Usually, the parents are always at work during the day, and therefore they lack sufficient time for the shopping for households. Due to the free time children have, their job will be to purchase during the day. For that reason, the market should target children because of power to influence the purchasing decision of adult.
- Managers can uses technology to influence the adult purchasing behavior through influences from children.
- Employing advergame as promotional strategy can create brand choice and brand evaluation.
- Managers should relate the product with the teenagers because children are the future buyers.
- When targeting children, managers should moderate the role of the children depending on the age.
- Managers of the organization should participate in the social responsibility so as to create a healthy relationship between the customers and company.
- For the success of the team, managers should emphasize on the moral obligation toward delivering a safe product to the consumers.
- The journal shows the importance of the market segmentation. Customers can get product according to their need and specification.
- Creating a sharp image for the company is importance .this is because users tend to associate the product and the firm.
- Delivering of the product to the consumers at the time ensure trust in terms of convenience to the users